• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Want to gain some weight...

Big Guy or Not

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys im new to the forum. I like it already. Well here's my story...

I have been lifting for about 2 years now with minimal-if any results. 2 YEARS! Im small by nature. Bout 5'4 120 lbs. Be 21 in a few months.

Now i've tried supplements, weight gainers, creatine, you name it.

I want a boost. Not looking to get huge or jacked up. Just looking to gain some weight. If I could see 20 lbs. I would be ecstatic.

So what's good? Im ready. I really want to take something that is going to show results. It doesn't have to be right away either. Im willing to work for it. But I feel like I have tried my ass off naturally and haven't gotten anywhere. So I need some help.

Please, don't judge and say that I don't need it or to keep at it. I have tried for 2 years now with NO result's. Wasted who know's how much money on crap that doesn't work. Any help or insight would be GREATLY appeciated. Thanks!

I will not judge or say anything like that, but if you have been lifting weights for 2 years and you have not gained any weight (or very little) I would really like to see your diet and training routine! :)

yeah, I started lifting (I was a distance runner that couldnt put on muscle for the world), and once i started lifting, i started gaining weight (45 pounds to this day). I think it is more a diet thing than anything else.

Originally posted by Prince
I will not judge or say anything like that, but if you have been lifting weights for 2 years and you have not gained any weight (or very little) I would really like to see your diet and training routine! :)

Me too! :)

OK, then I will ask this. What were your diets? I did change my eating habits. Cut out the fast food's and greasy foods. Even started eating tune which I absolutely hate.

What would a good diet consist of? Maybe that's where I was going wrong. I would much rather do it without the roids. But it seemed to me that was the only choice I had left. Thanks!

Back