• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Admin

tree

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to be an administrater on this site, as I have shown my coarse through intelligent posts and leadership.

That's fantastic.

Same! but there are too many haters to let me be one!

tree said:
I want to be an administrater on this site, as I have shown my coarse through intelligent posts and leadership.

If you become a moderator i will eat my hat!

tree and building up....no problem!! Just send me a donation of $50 each and you are in. :thumb:

If you become a moderator i will eat my dick!
17_009.gif

P-funk said:
tree and building up....no problem!! Just send me a donation of $50 each and you are in. :thumb:

Haha maybe i should replace p funk because i would never take bribes :finger:
so to whoever can make my lifelong dream happen, hire me!
ps i better get paid for it!

buildingup said:
Haha maybe i should replace p funk because i would never take bribes :finger:
so to whoever can make my lifelong dream happen, hire me!
ps i better get paid for it!

I don't take bribes. Just send the check.

It actually would be nice to be a moderator. Is there an actual number of posts you have to have, or do they contact you and ask you? Just curious...

min0 lee said:
So it must be for the power.

no it's not becuase they don't use their power!

You hardly ever see bans given out or threads locked on this site.

I think being a mod is all about helping other people thus the mods are selected becuase they are experienced and mature people with good knowledge.
Mods here are doing a good job :thumb:
However i do think this site should be a little stricter

Squaggleboggin said:
It actually would be nice to be a moderator. Is there an actual number of posts you have to have, or do they contact you and ask you? Just curious...

If Prince needs another Mod. for one of the forums he contacts the person that he feels is best suited for the job and is around enough to take care of questions and moderating tasks.
So it must be for the power.

:rocker:

no it's not becuase they don't use their power!

You hardly ever see bans given out or threads locked on this site.

I think being a mod is all about helping other people thus the mods are selected becuase they are experienced and mature people with good knowledge.
Mods here are doing a good job
However i do think this site should be a little stricter

locking threads we can do. Banning people only Rob does.

Stricter? Well, it isn't our job to police everyone. If peoeple were a little more mature then things wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunatly there are morons out there.

P-funk said:
If Prince needs another Mod. for one of the forums he contacts the person that he feels is best suited for the job and is around enough to take care of questions and moderating tasks.
But how did you get to be a moderator?

Vieope said:
But how did you get to be a moderator?

Prince needed someone else to mod. the training, diet and journal forums. He PM'd me and asked if I wanted to do it and I said sure.

involved sexual favours and a sore ass!

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
If you become a moderator i will eat my dick!
17_009.gif
:hmmm: :bulb: We are another step farther in the discovery of the minn0 question. :)

P-funk said:
Prince needed someone else to mod. the training, diet and journal forums. He PM'd me and asked if I wanted to do it and I said sure.
I thought there was a kinky story behind it. :p

P-funk said:
The origin of a Superhero revealed.

P-funk said:

:rocker:

locking threads we can do. Banning people only Rob does.

Stricter? Well, it isn't our job to police everyone. If peoeple were a little more mature then things wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunatly there are morons out there.

Yeah some crazy people out here! :rolleyes:

tree said:

Okay, as soon as you wire me $250K you will not only be the admin but the owner of the site.

Robert DiMaggio said:
Okay, as soon as you wire me $250K you will not only be the admin but the owner of the site.
You really gonna let it go that cheap? :confused:

gococksDJS said:
I knew it. Your a dude...
It was a figure of speech, besides it has a better shock value than eating my cunt.....or does it?

Back