• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

lower back pain

meazza

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About 2 months ago, i was at the gym and i did my lower back by doing the upside down abs ( i dont know the real name of the excercise), anywho, the day after my lower back felt really sore, and me like an idiot i went and trained again, this time i did chest... as i was training i felt that my back was a bit sore but i tried to fight through it... as im doing incline dumbell press on my last rep i cheated because it was too heavy and arched my back and i felt this pain pass through my lower back which made me have trouble walking for a few days... now the pain is gone but it comes back from time to time especially when i work out and have to life up heavy dumbells or what not...

my question is, am i risking severe injury by continually working out with this lower back pain or should i try and strengthen my lower back by doing excercises in that region?

Strengthen lower back, try not to do deadlifts at first. That will teach you to do bad form on exercises as it also cheats your muscles of a good workout as well as increasing chance of injury!

it was only the last one
i was extremely tired as i was at day 5 of a very intense 6 days a week workout regime
:(

nooooo, dont workout too much, that was my downfall. Try to do a three day workout to ensure good rest thus enough time for muscles to recover then grow, be careful with doing intense cardio sessions as they can impede muscle growth and actually use muscle for energy. Go to the diet section to see articles on meals.

Back