• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wanna pop those veins!!

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am sorry or asking a such a stupid question, but with so many different views and most leading nowhere, I figured let me go to source that knows.
Last year, when I competed, my bodyfat hid most of my definition, it was a learning experience. My first show.
This year, everything is falling into place rather well. I am at the point (6 weeks out) where I have tons of veins popping in places I didnt relaize I had. So, my question is what would be the best stuff to really show off maximum definition and more importantly, vascularity. I really want to show off the veins onstage, especially after all the hard work I endured.

Thanks for the responses!

juggernaut said:
I am sorry or asking a such a stupid question, but with so many different views and most leading nowhere, I figured let me go to source that knows.
Last year, when I competed, my bodyfat hid most of my definition, it was a learning experience. My first show.
This year, everything is falling into place rather well. I am at the point (6 weeks out) where I have tons of veins popping in places I didnt relaize I had. So, my question is what would be the best stuff to really show off maximum definition and more importantly, vascularity. I really want to show off the veins onstage, especially after all the hard work I endured.

Thanks for the responses!
heyy... i.m me at Bennett4532 and ill give u everything u need to get explosive veins

I think I read that Ronnie Coleman eats salty chips and salsa backstage to enhance his vascularity during a competition.

Witmaster said:
I think I read that Ronnie Coleman eats salty chips and salsa backstage to enhance his vascularity during a competition.
?what are u talking about

You know.... This stuff.
scene-tortila-chips_article.jpg

Back