• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

have to quit!!

buildingup

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i will run out of money for gym by sept 17
i will lose all my gains so i need to know what exercises can i do without any equipment at home?

Your screwed.

lol me thinks i am screwed and i doubt i can sneak in! Damn im trying to sort out finances to get gym membership going but looks unlikely.

Get a job @ the gym...

Free membership is usually included

buildingup said:
lol me thinks i am screwed and i doubt i can sneak in! Damn im trying to sort out finances to get gym membership going but looks unlikely.
Buildingup..... just buy a cheap bench or make one and buy a cheap set of weights for now. Do what execises you can with the above

Tough

wouldnt be allowed to store it at my uni as its a small room and they wont allow it plus it would cost loads to get the weights in the uk! thanks for the suggestion tough

yes the uni have a gym but you need to pay!

The Monkey Man said:
Get a job @ the gym...

Free membership is usually included
That or........

JUST GET A JOB!!! :thumbs:

This is a difficult problem but Foreman once again has the answer.........

Get a frigging job you lazy bastard!

working one day a week will be enough to pay some shitty gym membership.

I would tell you how to make your own implements, and do some "strongman" type workouts at home for nearly free.. but you were a prick, so good luck :)

buildingup said:
yes the uni have a gym but you need to pay!

Usually access is very inexpensive, at least here in the US.

nope in UK nothing is free, even the air sometimes! and premier i dont want advice from a bloated fat fuck!

why not see if there is some kind of PL'ing/OL'ing/BB'ing club or something at your school. join them up and train with them, if you are really into it they'll probably be able to get you into whereever they train for free. you might need to pay a fee to join the club or w/e but it could workout in the long run.

getting a job at a gym is also a great idea.

oh and seeing as how PreMier can help you out big time, why don't you stop acting like a jerkoff and ask him nicely. Cheap strongman implements will go a long way if you don't have access to any other equipment.

That is all the advice you should need...

If you can't figure out a solution from all that...

I'm afraid you must take your own life - :(
(I'm sorry, but I don't make the rules)

uni gym can`t be that expensive

the gym at my uni is only £50 a year nd its in the UK( well belfast,ireland but we won`t get into dat!! lol)
ho wmuch would yours cost??
and you could get a cheap bench sety for under £100 easily!!!

Bench press chairs.... curl chairs, row with chairs.... pushups. situps. go running. go swimming if you can.
a good investment would be a pullup bar. with all those exercises you can have a pretty decent workout for free. be creative!
if you can save up, a bench press and some weights would be cheaper in the long run than a gym membership, but i dont know how limited you are on room.

PreMier said:
I would tell you how to make your own implements, and do some "strongman" type workouts at home for nearly free.. but you were a prick, so good luck :)
well said. but in the spirit of things good, try push-ups to failure--fingertip if you're strong enough.

The Monkey Man said:
I'm afraid you must take your own life - :(
(I'm sorry, but I don't make the rules)

LMAO!!! i almost spit my coffee all over my work computer! funniest shit i've read in a long time.

c'mere...

c'mere...

Can I... Tell you a little secret?...

Give you some advice?

C'mere... Get in close...

C'mere...

(Whispering)...

Y'know what you need'ta do?...

Get a FUCKIN' JOOOOOOOOB!!!

attachment.php

YOU FUCKIN' LOSER!!

AHH-AHHHHOWWW!!

I may get a job but i dont want that to fuck with my studies, i go to university for a reason! if i could have a job for the weekend then fine but i doubt people want part time students! and if they do they will pay shit wages! i dont even know the price of my gym but someone i know who is going to a uni nearby says his one costs 200 pounds a year

buildingup said:
I may get a job but i dont want that to fuck with my studies, i go to university for a reason! if i could have a job for the weekend then fine but i doubt people want part time students! and if they do they will pay shit wages! i dont even know the price of my gym but someone i know who is going to a uni nearby says his one costs 200 pounds a year

I did 2 bachelors and I'm almost done my masters degree, AND I WORKED THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH IT!!!!

seriously at one point i was working full time. succes in university is all about time management and not procrastinating!

Back