• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back pain or kidney pain?

antelope07

antelope07
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently taking tren. 100mg/ml, daily. My lower back is sore, how do oyu know if its muscular or not? it feels muscular.. :hmmm:

I dont know what you mean, but i think its hypertrophy.

Thats what I meant, if its a sore muscle and you rub it and it feels good that probally indicates it is a muscle. I am saying this because this is how I find out.

antelope07 said:
Currently taking tren. 100mg/ml, daily. My lower back is sore, how do oyu know if its muscular or not? it feels muscular.. :hmmm:
when you say lower back do you mean you lower lat, or lower near the top of your glutes? If you stand up, hang your arms at your side with palms facing in front of you, your kidneys are at about the same height as your elbow. If the pain is not a sharp stabbing feeling it's probably not your kidneys.

that is good news, my pain is right above my butt, like just above where the waist is for my pants.
If this is the case, (sore back muscles) why do i keep getting sore muscle groups? earlier on it was my calves...wtf?
It has been 3 years since gear, and this is the second wek of my cycle.

antelope07 said:
that is good news, my pain is right above my butt, like just above where the waist is for my pants.
If this is the case, (sore back muscles) why do i keep getting sore muscle groups? earlier on it was my calves...wtf?
It has been 3 years since gear, and this is the second wek of my cycle.
what are you running?

The pumps I get in my lower back while I'm on get painful on my legs and back day.

lnvanry said:
The pumps I get in my lower back while I'm on get painful on my legs and back day.
That's what I was thinking. Are you on anything tha could dry your joints out?

What can dry your joints out? oh shit...winny? I am taking winstrol
I put tiger balm on it, and that really helped so, does anyone else get, what seems to me to be paralyzing pain, i cant even stand up too comfortably to play my guitar. I wanted to lift today but i am just going to bed early.

Last edited:
I still dont think its anything structural, its muscular. My shoulders and arms were sore in my first week too, now they are noticably bigger.

Maybe you should eliminate a shoulders day if you haven't already...try working your front and side delts on chest day and leave at that.

I went to sleep ealry, got a full nights rest and I feel better. Not 100%, but alot better. I'm lifting today so i will see what happens, if I hurt I will back off

Back