• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Food Poisoning Question

largepkg

Dookie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a severe case of food poisoning on Friday night. I had liquid coming out of every hole in my body for 10 hours straight. I became so dehydrated I couldn't even stand up. I lost 12lbs of fluid in those 10 hours. I've only regained 3lbs so far.

My question is to those unlucky few that have experience with this, how long did it take you to fully recover?

It's been 4 days and my stomach is still very sensitive and I have next to no energy.

depends on the severity of the poisioning and your overall health. you should be OK by fri. stay out of the gym, get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, get plenty to eat!

Bland Foods And Loads Of Water Or Gatorade

Yeah I was like that a couple of weeks ago. Fucking Pork Tenderloin.

It was about a week before I wasn't queezy to eating food.

My whole department was taken out by a bad salad dressing one night.

Personally, I was down for about 7 days before I fully recovered. I suppose it all depends on the level of toxicity ingested and the constitution of the person involved.

Guys....

When does the diarrhea stop? :(

If it's not stopped after 3 days and amonium isn't helping... get to your doctor and/or emergency room if you haven't already.

Well, amodium has helped. Although, without the amodium I become a human juicer.

All you can do at this point is ride it out.

You might try a detox drink if you feel up to it. I've used Sonnes_#7 in the past with good success. You should be able to find it an most any all-natural food store.

Good luck my friend.

Sounds like a great idea. Thanks Wit! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I had the shakes for 2 days after the poisoning. Thanks fucking Domino's shit pizza. Try to keep drinking water...broth is great.

If I lost 12 lbs out of my ass in 10 hours I would go see a Doctor :hmmm:
Just an idea for you to contemplate.

ForemanRules said:
Which reminds me...

I was meaning to ask you... Do you actually notice any weight gain when the hot-air buoyancy leaves your body every time you speak?

J/K :laugh:

Hey, it seemed funny at the time :moon:

ForemanRules said:

No doubt I probably should have. I'm not sure it's an issue any longer as I feel 75% better. Besides, most general doctors give you the same BS. They take your temp, ask a few questions, tell you you've got food poisoning and need to let it run its course, and give you something to cover up the problem. I figure I'll wait a week if I'm not 100% then I'll go see the Doc.

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables right now, salads and fruit snacks.

Witmaster said:
My whole department was taken out by a bad salad dressing one night.

Personally, I was down for about 7 days before I fully recovered. I suppose it all depends on the level of toxicity ingested and the constitution of the person involved.

Pussy! I bet the women were back on the job again before you! :D

Eggs said:
Pussy! I bet the women were back on the job again before you! :D
LMAO!!! Only the ones who didn't eat the salad!!

Honestly, it's probably one of the most miserable experiences of my life. I wouldn't wish it on anyone..

well............................. almost anyone :evil:

I got the craps real bad from eating a hamburger (it was brown on the inside but red on the outside?! figure that one out). I was out for about 4 days....had the craps and real bad gas....lotsa water....milk is good because it is a great base and it helps to coat your stomach...it always helps me.

IML Gear Cream!
Mine was a frozen dinner. I figured freezing would kill most bacteria. :finger: I WAS WRONG...

largepkg said:
Mine was a frozen dinner. I figured freezing would kill most bacteria. :finger: I WAS WRONG...
Freezing actually PRESERVES most bacteria.

Live and learn i guess.

Another argument for whole food consuption fans...

Mmmmmm

Think I'll have a huge plate of sushi for lunch - :lick:

A couple summers ago I got it bad. Ended up in the hospital for two days getting fluid. My potassium level dropped to such a low level, the doc said I could have had a heart attack. Talk about weak. I think I lost 15 lbs or so. Like Wit, I never wish that on any one. That was some nasty stuff. I thought I was dying.

Damn fucking shit!!!
I thought I stay clear of the p.c because I needed rest because of food poisening but it seemed that all I needed to do was go to ironmag!
I at some Roti (or something) and the saled was fucking bad man, I have been up all night to run from the bathroom and the bukket next to the bed. this shit sucks man!
I've been recovering great but the time to not be able to train is fucked up, lets just say I'm on someshit right now! I have lost 3kg in the last 24hrs, and I've started to regain my strength a little.
I guess it's really up to what kind of shape your in because I hear 3-7 days fuck that!
I'll be in the gym by tommorow :pissed:

Back