• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good or bad

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When you are watching a movie. Do you want the bad guy to win or the good guy? Freddy Krueger or the blond almost naked?
Do you want that Godzilla destroy all the buildings or you are happy when he is destroyed?
Vampires or the guys with crosses and garlic?

For me, it would depend on the character's stories and what they went through. Then I choose who wins from there.

Shae said:
For me, it would depend on the character's stories and what they went through. Then I choose who wins from there.

:thumbs: nicely put

Shae said:
Even vampires?

I pretty much always just want the good guy to win :)

In movies when the protagonist is a coke dealer or something, I could care less if he dies or not and just enjoy the situations.

I dont generally see movies for intellectual pursuits... I'm a firm believer in sticking to the books for that :p

in the movie underworld I wanted the bad werewolf guy to win...but then he died....and then the hero was a vampire

Eggs said:
I pretty much always just want the good guy to win :)

In movies when the protagonist is a coke dealer or something, I could care less if he dies or not and just enjoy the situations.

I dont generally see movies for intellectual pursuits... I'm a firm believer in sticking to the books for that :p

Eggs, you know damn well you cant read....jenny has to read everything to you

Cowbell said:
Eggs, you know damn well you cant read....jenny has to read everything to you

I didnt say what kind of books! I prefer the ones with pretty pictures.

Eggs said:
I didnt say what kind of books! I prefer the ones with pretty pictures.

and no, I wasn't talking about Hustler :)

Cowbell said:
in the movie underworld I wanted the bad werewolf guy to win...but then he died....and then the hero was a vampire
I knew somebody would mention that movie. I didnt really like it.

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
I knew somebody would mention that movie. I didnt really like it.

How about arlinton road...the bad guy DID win

Eggs said:
and no, I wasn't talking about Hustler :)

SURE....(*cough* playboy *cough*)

I read it for the articles! :grin:

Oh yeah.. I cant read. fUxx0r

Cowbell said:
How about arlinton road...the bad guy DID win
In that movie I liked the good guy, I was expecting him to win. :(

Nice movie though.

Back