• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"george bush doesn't care about black people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right...

He's an elitist buttwad

George Bush dosent give a shit about any person who is worth less than
30 million dollars.

Kanye West Ruins Relief Show

(JND) - In a selfish and
unprofessional move, Kanye
West used a Red Cross
benefit to benefit his own
personal platform Friday
night during the NBC
Hurricane Katrina Relief
program.

Juicee News has found a
video of Kanye West
during his rant.

In a disgusting display, West strayed from his prepared script to offer an overflow of hatred from his mouth, taking the spotlight off of the matter at hand, turning the relief program into his own personal soapbox. Whether or not anyone agrees with Mr. West... it was clear that now was not the time to voice such harsh opinions

Just before being cut by NBC executives, West stated: "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

West appeared on-screen with comedian Mike Myers, who was obviously shaken by West's remarks. At one point Myers attempted to put an end to the tirade.

NBC beat him to the punch, cutting to a shot of actor Chris Tucker.

Other comments by West: "They're saying black families are looting and white families are just looking for food...they're giving the (Army) permission to shoot us..."

Previously best known for producing hit singles for Alicia Keys, Jay-Z, and Ludacris, Kanye himself worked on a solo album for a long period of time, having the release pushed back time and time again. Due to his appearance and overall style, West struggled to find a way to get his own voice on record. Multiple record companies put him aside due to the fact that West is from the suburbs of Chicago, not a former 'street hustler' or even one that wears the orthodox hip-hop apparel. A car crash on October 23, 2002 left his jaw fractured in three places, with his mouth still wired shut and only weeks after having an encounter with death, Kanye West began recording "Through The Wire," reliving his near-fatal accident. "Through The Wire", which sampled Chaka Khan's classic track "Through The Fire", would eventually become his lead single from The College Dropout, which was released on Roc-a-Fella Records in February 2004.

Kanye West also has his own clothing line - "Pastel Clothing" , and his own record label - "GOOD Music" (an acronym for Getting Out Our Dreams), under which John Legend's platinum selling debut album Get Lifted has been released, along with Common's latest album - "Be". Other artists on his label include GLC, Consequence, and Farnsworth Bentley.

On August 30th, 2005, Kanye West released his second album Late Registration. "Diamonds (From Sierra Leone)" (which contained samples from Shirley Bassey's "Diamonds Are Forever") and "Gold Digger", were the first two singles from Late Registration. West announced that his 3rd and 4th albums will be titled "Graduation" and "A Good Ass Job", respectively.

Copyright © 2005
Advertise on Juicee News

WATCH THE VIDEO

Not the right time.

This was a natural disaster but unlike the tsunami this disaster was expected and forecast, it was also a natural disaster which was happening to a country with a strong infrastructure and excellent resources. We are used of seeing places such as Africa falling apart when a natural disaster strikes but the USA should have the ability to prepare and deploy a strategy for before and after the event. This didn???t happen it looks like the people with money made there own way out of the area and those who were poor (black or white) just stayed and died.

Governments only react to risks when a risk becomes an issue and never before.

Governments (Blair/bush) say they care about us and that they have our best interests at heart, they don???t!

Yeah, maybe we need to shed some light on this.

IML Gear Cream!
Getting rewarded by society for it..

It???s evident that the majority of the lower class in the US is made up of black people; this lower class is normally also a hidden class until things like this happen and they become apparent.
Bush will be seem relating to these people over the next few months until an opportunity arises to brush all this under the political carpet.

Bush sees this class as a problem and not as good tax payers,

Last edited:
Do you know Bush?

I mean, have you spoken to him in his lifetime concerning what he thinks and about issues of race and the lower class?

You don???t need to speak or know a person to understand how governments view and treat there lower classes; it is situations like this when it all becomes apparent.

What a politician say shouldn???t be taken a there view you should judge them on there actions, and currently there actions are very poor.

Thats cool, how many states or cities have you governed in your lifetime? Just so I know :)

muching_out.gif

My opinions are formed purely from my understanding on how governments work.
I have the advantage of not working for the government as then I can make unbiased, informed judgments, unlike some people.

and only the two Cities, but I chat with Tony now and then.....

I see you opened a "Political Bushwhacking Thread" are you into current affairs

itbestuk said:
My opinions are formed purely from my understanding on how governments work.
I have the advantage of not working for the government as then I can make unbiased, informed judgments, unlike some people.

By unbiased you mean that you've never worked for the government, you don't understand the intricacies outside of what the television tells you, and have personally never encountered any people that have expressed to you what you are passing on to everyone else?

Is this what you're implying by the above statement?

No, I'm trying to keep the political dialogue to a limited space so that the rest of the threads can be of use. It seems when politics gets involved that things get bogged down. Some people trash a person.. other people defend him, and it goes on and on.

IML Gear Cream!
Eggs said:
By unbiased you mean that you've never worked for the government, you don't understand the intricacies outside of what the television tells you, and have personally never encountered any people that have expressed to you what you are passing on to everyone else?

Is this what you're implying by the above statement?

And, of course, you are expecting his opinion to be more qualified than your own?

kbm8795 said:
And, of course, you are expecting his opinion to be more qualified than your own?

Why of course, if he sees fit to sit around criticizing something... then I expect him to be able to:
1. argue it rationally.
2. back up what he's saying.

Some people expect more than just bigotry. It might work for you... but I'm not satisfied with it.

I try not to be a news media junky you find that the news companies have there own agenda when it comes to reporting the facts, I try to feed of article of peoples own experience I find BBC Radio 4 very good for reporting the facts and also putting politicians in the hot seat. But at the end of the day I think all this information needs to be taken with a pinch of salt and you need to form your own opinions from the diluted reports which reach us thought all our available mediums

its 5am so I getting some sleep, laters :thumb:

Exactly itbe. You've definitely got it spot on about not letting the news and other people form your ideas for you.

The problem here exists in a simple inductive logical fallacy. Its called Hasty Induction. Basically what this says is that we form an opinion with too little information. And really, thats what we have. All these people that have problems with Bush personally about this little thing or that little thing... its near impossible to draw a full conclusion like "Bush doesn't care about the poor" and what not from examples which we could very well bias anyways with our own beliefs.

Which is one of the reasons why I defend Bush. It is too easy for people to misjudge someone given the limited amount of information that we have available to us (and the biases it is filtered through). Especially in situations like the current one, we need to be more willing to help and stop our personal attacks against people because at this present time its benefiting no one. Later on people can and should have logical discussions about the activities that took place, and who did not meet expectations. But character assassination right now? This just isnt the time for it :(

Gosh . . .if we'd all just learn so much more from your obvious example.

Eggs said:
Why of course, if he sees fit to sit around criticizing something... then I expect him to be able to:
1. argue it rationally.
2. back up what he's saying.

Some people expect more than just bigotry. It might work for you... but I'm not satisfied with it.

Have you always held others to higher standards than those you expect of yourself?

kbm8795 said:
Have you always held others to higher standards than those you expect of yourself?

No you fucking psycho lunatic, I haven't.

Tell me, can your mind comprehend anything besides venomous anti-Bush attacks, or is thats all thats left of it?

cfs3 said:
Blacks don't give a shit about themselves, why should anyone else?

I wouldn't particularily say its blacks.. I'd say most inner city folk, and there are whites included in that. People need to start caring more about their lives and taking responsibility for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back