• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boycott Kanye West

IML Gear Cream!
foremanrules has to be by far the dumbest member on this site..

oaktownboy said:
foremanrules has to be by far the dumbest member on this site..

I find him quit funny actually.

cfs3 said:
As always, a cleaver and insightful rejoinder.
not as cleaver as your racist rants :laugh:

I_See.jpg

He's just an idiot.

He should set a better example for the kids and I don't just mean black kids because rap music influences white, hispanic and asian kids alike.

Instead of showing all the bling bling, crotch grabbing, expensive cars that a ghetto kid can't get without stealing or selling drugs they should try to set a better example.

He could have made a better statement like "hey brothers out there looting, your on camera and your making us look bad."

The real shame is that everybody focuses on the blacks looting but I did see a lot of blacks helping one another. We only see what we want to see.

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
Here's an interesting question: why did the Europeans (and then the Americans) choose to get their slaves from half way around the world when there were plenty of slaves in the Americas (in the form of American Indians)?

Why spend all that effort and money to send people half way around the world when you could get slaves locally?

The answer is rather interesting.
WHATS THE FUCKIN ANSWER? WHITE BOY! :rolleyes:

Hey GH, were the fuck are those pictures you said you were going to post? I've been waiting to see "how much bigger you are than me" for a few weeks now.

ihateschoolmt said:
Hey GH, were the fuck are those pictures you said you were going to post? I've been waiting to see "how much bigger you are than me" for a few weeks now.
Youre 6 foot and I'm around 5'10. I think youre what? 165 and I'm 160. Youre height is the reason I"m bigger than you. Later I'll show u a pic of someone thats 5'8 155. I bet your mouth drop to yo boxers! :eek:

god hand said:
Youre 6 foot and I'm around 5'10. I think youre what? 165 and I'm 160. Youre height is the reason I"m bigger than you. Later I'll show u a pic of someone thats 5'8 155. I bet your mouth drop to yo boxers! :eek:
When we were talking about it before, you were 155. IDK I want to see those pics you took. You can be different sizes at the same weight also. I'm bigger now at 160 than I was at 165.

Eggs said:
How about, say, an Elvis impersonator?

Elvis was racist.

ihateschoolmt said:
You can be different sizes at the same weight also. I'm bigger now at 160 than I was at 165.

I was held onto all of my size while slowly dropping 15 pounds, and I gained strength during that time.

Mudge said:
I was held onto all of my size while slowly dropping 15 pounds, and I gained strength during that time.
Curious, were you on cycle?

Mudge said:
Elvis was racist.
Was he really? I thought he hung out with them when he was younger.

It's a shame if he was a racist since he learned how to dance and his music was influenced by blacks.

Eggs said:
Just wanted to pass along the idea of boycotting Kanye West to everybody. If you want to join me in that, I'd appreciate your help in getting rid of a racist who try to uses the deaths and suffering of the people in Louisiana and Mississippi to spread his ideology of hate.

Anybody that cares to join, thanks in your joining to try and stop racial hatred! :)

I didn't bother reading the rest of this thread, but I saw the news clip also. Kanye West not only makes good music, but has entire songs dedicated to stopping hate, not spreading it. He's a down to earth guy, and very outspoken. In a recent interview on MTV he went on about not using the word "gay" as an insult anymore. Anyways, my point being is that he's very anti-hate. He just got worked up on the telecast and unfortuanately dropped the credibility of his speech by about 99% with the final comment " George Bush doesn't care about black people. The thing is, you see exactly what he is talking about. Unless it's changed, the site gorillamask.net (com?) has a prime example of what he's talking about. An inset of a photo of black people carrying away food is described as "looting" while another article with a photo of white people carrying away food is described as "finding food". Both articles are from well known newspapers.

All in all, please don't hate him for a dumbass comment, we've all been there. Nobody is or atleast should be happy with George Bush, but I doubt he is racist. If we had a black president and New Orleans was predominantly white, this would be happen too.

I cant say Ill be boycotting him because Id have never bought anything of his anyways.. But now I dont like him in addition so Ill be sure I dont :)

Back