• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prince is a democrat

Is it possible for a republican to not like this current administration?
Not that Robert is but I do wonder if everyone follows their party blindly.

FishOrCutBait said:
No self-respecting republican would post anything michael moore ever said, they'd sooner gouge their eyes out with a soldering iron
I thought he was nether.

I said that no republican (conservative) would post anything mike moore ever said, michael moore is a BLATANT democrat (liberal). Rob quoted MM, therefore, rob cannot be a republican.

FishOrCutBait said:
I said that no republican (conservative) would post anything mike moore ever said, michael moore is a BLATANT democrat (liberal). Rob quoted MM, therefore, rob cannot be a republican.
The Reform party then?

Do not assume you someone's party affiliation or leanings based upon their like or dislike of George W. Bush.

Most conservatives hate Bush with a passion, and they vote Republican.

I'm sure he'll just close this thread :shrug:

:laugh:
FishOrCutBait said:
No self-respecting republican would post anything michael moore ever said, they'd sooner gouge their eyes out with a soldering iron
:lol:

min0 lee said:
Why would that be Busy?
I find it impossible to believe that most of the 93% of the Republican vote Bush garnered in the 2004 election was made up of people who passionately hate him.

In 08, if I don't like the candidates, I don't vote. The last thing I would do is vote for someone I "hate with a passion."

Silent majority.

Or is that just what he wants us to think!? - :eek: - :hmmm:

min0 lee said:
Hey I called it first. :flipoff2:
HA- HA !!!!!
nelson.jpg

Mr_Snafu said:
Do not assume you someone's party affiliation or leanings based upon their like or dislike of George W. Bush.

Most conservatives hate Bush with a passion, and they vote Republican.
I don't hate Bush, but he is by far my least favorite Republican since I was old enough to care.

He spends like a Democrat. And regulates like a Democrat. And I don't understand how someone who is as poor a public speaker as he is can get elected.

The only Rebublicans I can remember intensly disliking were David Duke and Jesse Helms.

busyLivin said:
That's bullshit. :rolleyes:

I should clarify.

Traditional Conservatives despise George W. Bush.

FishOrCutBait said:
I think if you guys ponder this one for a while, you'll see the truth in it... :p

Back