• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why the fuck?!!!!!!!!

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why the fuck did ya'll start a new whoring thread?
Like this your just gonna fuck things up people!
Mr.Dim had a good reason to close the old two and now you start one again, that's just lame.

Just to fuck ya'll up I'll post the status on the threads here everyday.
this is it right now.

(People under 5 posts I dont show, because they probably just said something like fuck you or something)

ForemanRules 456
FishOrCutBait 82
buildingup 80
LexusGS 30

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Why the fuck did ya'll start a new whoring thread?
Like this your just gonna fuck things up people!
Mr.Dim had a good reason to close the old two and now you start one again, that's just lame.
Wait a tick!

Are you saying that Dim is now a moderator, and that as the newest moderator one of his first acts was to close one of the oldest and largest running threads on the site? If this is true then he's a complete ass of a moderator.

What about Rock's?

cfs3 said:
Wait a tick!

Are you saying that Dim is now a moderator, and that as the newest moderator one of his first acts was to close one of the oldest and largest running threads on the site? If this is true then he's a complete ass of a moderator.

moderator?

I am the owner, administrator and everything else. :)

and thanks for the kind words.

Oh, sorry, I thought he meant Kris Dim. 'Dim' just isn't the abbreviation that I would use for DiMaggio.

cfs3 said:
Oh, sorry, I thought he meant Kris Dim. 'Dim' just isn't the abbreviation that I would use for DiMaggio.
wheelchair_owned.jpg

Is that the only type of post you can do? Some stupid image?

You really are a worthless addition to this forum. So far the only intelligent thing you've written is "no comment".

What a waste of an ovary.

cfs3 said:
Is that the only type of post you can do? Some stupid image?

You really are a worthless addition to this forum. So far the only intelligent thing you've written is "no comment".

What a waste of an ovary.
owned.jpg

I've delt with many Johnnnys and Psycho Dads on this forum, but I've never found someone so worthless, so totally without merit, and with no real value as to place them on the ignore list.

Until now.

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
I've delt with many Johnnnys and Psycho Dads on this forum, but I've never found someone so worthless, so totally without merit, and with no real value as to place them on the ignore list.

Until now.
I'm glad a racist piece of shit like you has decided to put me on Iggy :thumb:

HANK-VISSER said:
these guys are soooo sad :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:
What??? Dude, why am I sad? I just started that for kicks, if big Rob wants it taken down, let him close it, its his site!! I can understand why he closed Rock's, I just thought it'd be neat to open another one.

If you understand why he closed the old one, why did you open a new one then?

IMO, this is a bodybuilding and fitness site and as such, posts should relate to this in some shape or form. All whoring threads with the intention of upping post counts do nothing to contribute to this board. If it was my board I would close open chat. I would not want to pay for bandwidth for such nonsense. There are some good debates and conversations from time to time, but as a whole, OC is useless.

dg806 said:
IMO, this is a bodybuilding and fitness site and as such, posts should relate to this in some shape or form. All whoring threads with the intention of upping post counts do nothing to contribute to this board. If it was my board I would close open chat. I would not want to pay for bandwidth for such nonsense. There are some good debates and conversations from time to time, but as a whole, OC is useless.
It's fun. It's a good thing you aren't the owner, because that would make a lot of members leave. Including me.

ihateschoolmt said:
It's fun. It's a good thing you aren't the owner, because that would make a lot of members leave. Including me.
Hmmm, maybe Rob will sell. :D

Have you ever asked yourself, "Why has there never been a major civilization in sub-Saharan Africa?"

It's a fun question.

cfs3 said:
Have you ever asked yourself, "Why has there never been a major civilization in sub-Saharan Africa?"

It's a fun question.
KKK.jpg
cfs3 getting the boot from the big man

cfs3 said:

It's a fun question.

Not as fun as you shutting the fuck up

Platinum said:
Not as fun as you shutting the fuck up
I guess there are some facts that shouldn't be brought up or certain questions that shouldn't be asked, hmm?

Yet...

There are always ongoing questions, re-discussing of facts, and lawsuits about the slavery that existed in the USA over a hundred years ago.

Hmm...

cfs3 said:
I guess there are some facts that shouldn't be brought up or certain questions that shouldn't be asked, hmm?

Yet...

There are always ongoing questions, re-discussing of facts, and lawsuits about the slavery that existed in the USA over a hundred years ago.

Hmm...
imamoron1.jpg

cfs3 has spoken....now he will play a tune

HEy c2h51 or whatever, shut the fuck up!
And I agree that open chat adds nothing positive to the site but make sure that bullshit like this does not reach the cometition arena or training.

Oh and........

ForemanRules 630
FishOrCutBait 82
buildingup 80
Platinum 75
LexusGS 30
Shae 15

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Oh and........

ForemanRules 630 :clapping: :clapping:
FishOrCutBait 82
buildingup 80
Platinum 75
LexusGS 30
Shae 15
:thumb:

And forman chimes in with his token post.

Let me guess, it's a picture that he lifted from the Internet and some dumbass single sentence.

You're even more worthless than Johnnny.

Back