• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gear.

itbestuk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At what point do you think its worth using gear, does there come a point where it???s the only thing which will help you get bigger, or is there other reasons why gear might be used?

IMO its better to wait till you reached your genetic potential, or at least have trained seriously for a good 3-5years, but there are other people on here who could probably better answer your question, anyway why do you ask?

Well, when I was at Uni I was training hard and did some gear for about 2 X 8 week, it was good. I might consider doing it again as I am now 5 year on since and have kicked in the training & the diet more then ever I feel I am more clued up and dedicated to training and my diet, but I feel I have lots of muscle to gain naturally before then. But its so tempting as it shows great results!

Yea, I totally understand what your sayin. I believe if you feel that you can still make great gains with out it, thats the road I personally would take. I believe the better you are before you start using, the better the results will be when you do start, especially with A.S. Do the best you can naturally before you start to A.S.
Thats my opinion!

Sure there is a point where naturally you have done about all you can. But with diet and training combined, it is such a BIG key, it is hard to say if and when you will ever hit that point. Personally, I'm not against using gear, but I think you should have an excellant training base in years behind you and your diet should be spot on.

Back