• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what is your favorite muscle or muscles

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what is your favorite muscle?

Back muscle group for me I suppose. Huge legs, and triceps are also impressive. Big forearms aren't that common.

But all in all a big back/shoulder width seem to announce your presence.

I would say my cock, but thats not a muscle!

gluteus maximus

All of 'em really!

Kinda partial to legs now though, basically because they are so hard to train (very taxing for me), and for the simple fact that the legs make the upper body look good - gotta have the wheels rollin'.

My favorite muscle to train would probably be my posterior chain muscles. I love deadlifts and good mornings.

My favorite muscle from an asthetic point of view is probably the erector spinae and lats. Massive erectors look great on a well-defined back, like two anacondas running up your back. A nice lat spread just makes you look big all around.

Tongue. :p

Followed by delts. ;)

gotta go with the yoke (traps) man....nothing better than a big yoke.

Got to go with back, I always wanted to have a massive back more than anything else.

Back, shoulders. Nothing says 'I'm a big motherfucker' like a massive back and wide shoulders

Platinum said:
Back, shoulders. Nothing says 'I'm a big motherfucker' like a massive back and wide shoulders

Exactly, and yes traps/neck help complete the picture. Big arms and no back looks stupid.

Mudge said:
Back muscle group for me I suppose. Huge legs, and triceps are also impressive. Big forearms aren't that common.

But all in all a big back/shoulder width seem to announce your presence.

I concur.. I would also rate forearms way up there. If someone has 18" forearms, you know they are serious haha

IML Gear Cream!
Personally my quads have always been my strongest point. However, I'd have to agree that big forearms and a big back are very impressive to see on others (people hardly ever actually see your quads).

back overall, and of course triceps :rocker:

Back