• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

running deca 250 and test 200 (sus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernlights8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
still not very good with the MG's yet, but im going to be taking 1.5 cc of TEst and .5 cc of deca monday + thursdays.

is this ok since the deca is more than test?

or should i add some more D in there?

Randy

Northernlights8 said:
Hey guys im new to the site and need some info, I search everywhere and could not find what i needed to know!

Im 19 weigh 155 pounds and im 5'11"

i started working out about 4 months ago and have gained a good 10 pounds of muscle mass. I have come to the point of taking winstrol and test.

My ? is how many calories should i be taking in daily?
2000-4000?

please get back with me. I do appreciate it very much!

Randy
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: to young for steroids Jr.

four months of training wow! thats a great time to start using steroids :rolleyes:

Northernlights8 said:
ok well i just recently got on decca 300 QV and the guy i got it from has done this and has told me to take 1cc every other day M-W-F and take Sat and Sun off and restart...
well i have this other friend that is telling me to take 600MG a week and is saying im fuckign myself up if i dont do it his way!

The friend i got it from has had relaly good gains from it, but the other friend disagreeing with me saying i wont get a much of a gian as i should from doing it the way i was told!

any help would be appreciated!

Randy
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Northernlights8 said:
alright i have been off my cycle of deca for 3 weeks now, and i was goign to get on a cycle of test250 but would it be ok to stak now, starting this week?

I was going to get back on Deca and take Test250

would staking be ok if not, im just going to get on deca again...

i would like to gain more pounds...ive gained 20 pounds from teh deca cycle alone now...

Please let me know..

Thanks

Randy
omfg..........................you are a retard :rolleyes:

Northernlights8 said:
still not very good with the MG's yet, but im going to be taking 1.5 cc of TEst and .5 cc of deca monday + thursdays.

Randy

you are a LONG way off from being ready to "responsibly" use AAS. this is a very, very basic question.

you can make gains naturally for the next 4-5 years easy. if you start off your training with steroid use where does it go from there ? what happens when you hit a REAL training plateau ?

at 5'11 and 155 lbs you can easily hit 200+ lbs naturally before needing any type of anabolic

Northernlights8 said:

Randy
Stupid-IQ.jpg

Northernlights8 said:
actually this my second cycle..

so STFU.....
Northernlights8 said:
Hey guys im new to the site and need some info, I search everywhere and could not find what i needed to know!

Im 19 weigh 155 pounds and im 5'11"

i started working out about 4 months ago and have gained a good 10 pounds of muscle mass. I have come to the point of taking winstrol and test.

My ? is how many calories should i be taking in daily?
2000-4000?

please get back with me. I do appreciate it very much!

Randy
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Loser

Super test 600?

Due to anorexia I lost muscle, trained for a while to get back into normal shape...Got my hands on Super test 600 reccently but what is it, how to use it, and is it painful? and what will 3 months supply accomplish?

IML Gear Cream!
Due to anorexia I lost muscle, trained for a while to get back into normal shape...Got my hands on Super test 600 reccently but what is it, how to use it, and is it painful? and what will 3 months supply accomplish?

Get rid of it. Go read Homework 1 in the new members forum.

On a different note, some of the replys in this old thread make merk sound nice.

Don't use it. Research it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back