• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

good appitite suppressant?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi, could anyone recommend a good appitite suppressant for me? and prefrably one that won't give me a stimulant effect such as eph or caff

Smoke a ton of refer while bulking- you can eat almost nonstop

Quit smoking during cutting. If youve grown any type of tolerance to the drug you will find that you will have very little if any appetite up to two weeks after discontinuation of use

People prally think Im joking but this has to be the best way to manipulate your appetite condusive to your current goals

synephrine is a good appetite suppressant for me. (cheap too)

it doesn't give me any "boost" or energy the way other fat burner products do and i'm not sure that i would even call it a fat burner. but it does suppress appetite. if that's all you want - check it out. if you want a traditional fat burner you can still add synephrine to the stack.

bulk nutrition sells syneburn by primaforce for only about $14.

:yes: but he mentioned not wanting stimulant effect. (but helluva good thing to mention for the rest of us! :thumb: )

Hoodia

IML Gear Cream!
is Hoodia something that some people respond to and others don't? i've heard some people rave and rave about it and others say they noticed absolutely nothing. do you think it's a hoodia quality issue or a responder/non responder sort of thing?

nikegurl said:
is Hoodia something that some people respond to and others don't? i've heard some people rave and rave about it and others say they noticed absolutely nothing. do you think it's a hoodia quality issue or a responder/non responder sort of thing?

yes, some respond some do not, as far as a quality issue I think you have that with all supps, some will use higher quality raw materials than others.

Back