• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would you marry a girl with 3 kids from 3 different men ?

Would you marry a girl with 3 kids from 3 different men ?

• Hell no !

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to prove a point to female friend of mine how men feel about this.

you would have to be a complete fool to want to pay for some other mans kid and if your girl doesn't think this is so she severely misunderstands men. personally I wouldn't marry or really even date a woman with just one child from another relationship. you would basically never be her first priority and if you were then that would make her a horrible parent. not to mention the fact that if you are not interested in having children of your own now then you already know her stance on abortion and or birth control. you'd have to assume that she'd be just as likely to have a child with you.. fucc that. sorry if that doesn't sound very PC or that pisses some women off, but dems is da breaks so to speak...peace

They're a package deal. If you don't love her kids, you shouldn't be with her. It will take a very rare person to undertake this kind of challenge. I don't think the number of fathers should be a deciding factor. And who cares what everyone else thinks? Either she is the one for you and you accept the fact that she had a life prior to meeting you, or you don't. There are men who would walk right into this situation, adopt the kids, and be the best father/husband figure they ever had. Rare person, but they do exist.

no way, she clearly has issues

I wouldn't marry her, but that's just me.

Lot of factors though: age of kids, her financial situation, she's getting support for all 3 likely.

Maybe the kids will be leaving home in a couple of years to go to college, military, move out, and this wife has an estate.

:)

Yeah, I dont want to sound like a prick but first things that comes to mind is she can't control herself sexually or falls in love at the drop of a hat and is a sucker (STUPID). Who hasn't she boned?

^ And she's likely got "issues."

3 kids / 3 different men / single and available to you?

You and whoever walks along next. I'm 30ish and have NO KIDS, I dont see why its so hard. One or even two experiences should be enough to wise someone up, and unless she was married at least one of those times she doesn't seem serious about it at all.

But now she has to find some sucker to help her out, and NOW she is interested in marriage?

Mudge said:
You and whoever walks along next. I'm 30ish and have NO KIDS, I dont see why its so hard. One or even two experiences should be enough to wise someone up, and unless she was married at least one of those times she doesn't seem serious about it at all.

But now she has to find some sucker to help her out, and NOW she is interested in marriage?
:thumb:

Exactly!

SKANK

IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking "maybe" at first. Until I saw it said "from 3 different dudes". Didn't she learn the first time. She's messed up to do that. I hate people that have all these kids. You know how much college is going to be in 10-15 years. She does need to find a man though. I am a firm believer in kids having a Father. A women just shouldn't raise them all by herself.

Hell no! She had 3 chances to get things right and still hasnt? IMO, She never will!

Doublebase said:
I was thinking "maybe" at first. Until I saw it said "from 3 different dudes". Didn't she learn the first time. She's messed up to do that. I hate people that have all these kids. You know how much college is going to be in 10-15 years. She does need to find a man though. I am a firm believer in kids having a Father. A women just shouldn't raise them all by herself.
:thumb:

I see you've been listening to Doctor Rock:

Buncha girls say, 'You don't need no man to help you raise no child'...Yeah, you could do it without a man, but that don't mean it's to be done. Shit, you could drive a car with your feet if you want to. That don't make it a good fuckin' idea...You could be the baddest mama on earth...and nothin' you could say more powerful than 'I'm gonna tell your daddy.'

This guy (not my friend) that I know has 3 kids with different chicks, I believe he is going to a father once again with one of those girls.

As to the first question, if a girl had one kid, it wouldn't prevent me from pursuing her. But if she had 2-3, then I'd get the f*ck out of dodge.

Ok just a second here..... Does she suck a mean dick?

NO way besides raising someone else's kids if the fathers are in the picture you have to deal with them too. And who is to say she wont try to get knocked up again. Three times is no accident it is done with some for thought

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck No!

imagine the drama involved from 3 babies daddies ! fuck that...cause you there is no way in hell all of them are paying child support on time and are up to date

reminds me of the new single out by Kanye West and Jamie Foxx "Gold Digger"...:laugh:

How big are her tits?

i have two kids, they are both by the same man but let me tell ya. it has not stopped men from persuing me but it has certainly made me extremely picky in who i want around them. but even when i was a kid i thought it was strange when women had kids by a string of different men.

Remember our Motto Little wing! Ooooh Rah!

I would have to agree monkey man. I had to laugh when I read it!

forgot to mention, she is 25 and the oldest is 8, youngest is 3.5

gococksDJS said:
Hell no, unless she was rich as balls
yeah that way you could ship them all off to boarding school. :laugh:

if i was a guy this woman would have to show me a lot of positive qualities like having a financial plan for her kids college be that she has a good education and a good job or is continuing her education to get one...

Back