• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This Is For Everybody Here!

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys how many times have you gone out and really tied one on and woke up the next morning only to look at the woman next to you and think these thoughts because of her looks....Oh Man I have Got To Quit Drinking. WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT, that's not my question, this is my questioned. Wonder how many time you woke up along side a woman and she had the same above thoughts about you.

The above situation can be reversed for the woman, should you like to answere.

Tough

Well I'm not sure what you mean, but I did wake up this morning with a hure red line running from my forehead to my chin, And I was wondering all morning what it was.......Turned out, I slept on my dick :eek2:

lol.

Never...

I always knew what I was getting into, and if it/she was that bad...

I skated - :thumb:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Well I'm not sure what you mean, but I did wake up this morning with a hure red line running from my forehead to my chin, And I was wondering all morning what it was.......Turned out, I slept on my dick :eek2:
ok I'll explain again
Ihave woke up from a drunk and sometime the night before i pick up a chick, brought her home a slept with her. woke up the next morning to discover her to be real fat or ugly.
My question was how many times have you slept with a chick and when she woke up thought the above about you.

Never. I'm far too hot. :p

They never awaken after I slay them with my Sir Lancelot or at least I'm far gone before they awaken. But usually I stick it in their butt at least once during the night and make an "ML" Zorro like dookie rub on the sheets so they know what hit'em.:hehe:

I have done that. Typically, I go back to their place, I don't like hogging on the home court. Then, I wake up early as I always do, slip into the bathroom, and leave them a nice little present.

Dale Mabry said:
I have done that. Typically, I go back to their place, I don't like hogging on the home court. Then, I wake up early as I always do, slip into the bathroom, and leave them a nice little present.
Hopefully you had bad mexican food the night before. nothing like there gift being a toilet to clean up.

BritChick said:
The best reply yet. :thumb:
Yes it was a good comment but the problem is he was drunk when he posted this. really he is uglier then your current boyfriend and if you woke up drunk the next morning your thoughts would be " glad there was no sex involved'.
Now do yourself a favor and try to find MonkeyMan. He's the bomb here on this board.

9/17 my birthday and if your giving it up let me know

Tough

Back