• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for some help from you guys

Sirius

Sirius
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i`m new to your forums, personally i think their great. I`m somewhat new to the whole gym thing. I`ve been going to the gym now for a few months and i haven`t really developed a specific gym plan. I am aprrox. 225 lbs, i would like to lose about 25-35 lbs. I am searching for a training plan that will allow me to keep my muscle i currently have, as well as cut the fat. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with a training plan and a diet that i could follow. The training plan doesn`t have to be fast acting like those rediculous fad diets. I`m just looking to become the best i can be physically. I also am wondering about your thoughts on taking supplements. Should i be taking creatine, whey protein powder and multivitamins and cuts :confused: as well as your thoughts on n2O and other supplements :confused: Thanks alot guys i have confidence you will lead me in the right direction.

In my opinion:

Supplements are a waste of time. If you're going for health, avoid them altogether. A daily vitamin can be beneficial, and eating naturally good things like flax seed oil is a very good thing to do. Take a look at the diet section and they'll be able to help you out.

As far as training goes, if you're just looking to stay healthy, plyometrics are probably all you need. Just do things like push ups, sit ups, pull ups, etc. If you do want to gain mass and/or strength, let us know and we can help you find a good routine.

16 and deadlifting more then 400 LOL ya right, you cant even make real fake #'s like your clean and press hsould be alot more then 200 if ur bench is 210

morningtime00 said:
lol dont believe a word this guy says look at his fake numbers
You talking about nick? What's so hard to believe about his stats?

morningtime00 said:
16 and deadlifting more then 400 LOL ya right, you cant even make real fake #'s like your clean and press hsould be alot more then 200 if ur bench is 210
Dude, have you ever clean and pressed? It's way harder than bench.

morningtime00 said:
He has 50 pounds on me and I pull 330. It's not that hard to believe.

ya i have benching your just using your arms/chest and hips for the most part, ur incorporating alot more muscles when you clean and press, plus you use momentum when you clean and press

morningtime00 said:
ya i have benching your just using your arms/chest and hips for the most part, ur incorporating alot more muscles when you clean and press, plus you use momentum when you clean and press
Snatches use all those muscles too but they are harder than bench.

alot of responses guys, which is cool, but they don`t solve my lack of training plan and diet....

IML Gear Cream!
morningtime00 said:

You're a moron. The world record deadlift is something like 900 pounds. The world record C&J is something like 570. That is a big discrepancy.

In response to the original poster, you are going to want to weight train first and foremost. If you are totally new to resistance training, you will probably lose fat and gain muscle at the same time for a brief period. In order to speed up your fat loss, some cardio would also be good. A reasonable way to start for a beginner is to weight train 3 days per week and do cardio another 2-3 days per week for 30 minutes. Don't worry about jogging necessarily; if all you can do is powerwalk for 30 minutes then that's fine. You will improve your conditioning enough to where you can jog quickly.

Check out my post on designing a full body weight training routine, as I highly suggest you do as a beginner:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=53106

Your diet is of utmost importance. Read this post and all the response posts:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=21113

In terms of supplements, don't bother with them until you get your diet in order. Supplements are just that; they aren't meant to replace a good diet.

Squaggleboggin said:
As far as training goes, if you're just looking to stay healthy, plyometrics are probably all you need. Just do things like push ups, sit ups, pull ups, etc. If you do want to gain mass and/or strength, let us know and we can help you find a good routine.

I think you have the wrong idea about what plyometrics are. Plyometrics are movements involving an explosive eccentric movement followed by an explosive concentric. Examples are clap push-ups, jump squats, box leaps, etc. A term for bodyweight type exercises would be callisthenics.

ihateschoolmt said:
Dude, have you ever clean and pressed? It's way harder than bench.
thats the point, if his lil weak bench is 210:rolleyes: lol, why is he clean and pressin the same weight? something fishy there. so with that being said its no wonder why 400 for a deadlift could easily be exaggerated. i saw the pic of his forearm... pretty small to be deadliftin 400. but to each his own, its not my body.

Last edited:
210lbs is a good bench press compared to the norm

morningtime00 said:

lol I bet he meant to type 405 but couldnt add 8, 45lbs plated plus the bar.. lol! benching 210 and clean and pressing 200 is unreal..lol

Congrats, you guys just wasted all that time worrying about someone else's stats over the internet who you will never meet. In other words, who gives a shit.

I have met lots of people through the internet!!

dAMvN said:
i dont understand what that means.

It means that his bench press is above average. Everyone has their weak points and everyone has their strong points. Plus, Squaggle hasn't been training long at all. I think his numbers are very respectable.

IML Gear Cream!
adding to that he is only 15 too which is remarkable. Your doing good, ignore the dAMxN guy.

but did you know that when Mariuz Pudzunozki was 16 he was able to bench 396lbs x 8 :eek: :clapping:

..... omfg im not hating on anyone. i dont want to sound like a dick but when i was 16 i maxed 275 if you had to know. im just saying the numbers are not reasonable if you bench only 210x1 how can u clean and press 200? it just doesint make sense. anyways i dont give a fuk.

MuscleM4n said:
but did you know that when Mariuz Pudzunozki was 16 he was able to bench 396lbs x 8 :eek: :clapping:
bullshit it was 353 he pressed at a national bench press competition.

dAMvN said:
..... omfg im not hating on anyone.

These were the very first words you posted in this thread:

thats the point, if his lil weak bench is 210...

Sounds like hating to me.

im not a fool bro, i know when i smell bullshit and it reeks all over that 200 Clean and Press if he only benches 210x1. CowPimp you cant sit there and tell me you buy into those fake numbers.

dAMvN said:
im not a fool bro, i know when i smell bullshit and it reeks all over that 200 Clean and Press if he only benches 210x1. CowPimp you cant sit there and tell me you buy into those fake numbers.

Why not? The C&J isn't all about strength. He may not have the strength to get that bar over his head, but he might have the speed to drop under the bar. You think all the top olympic lifters can bench press 400, 500, or more? I don't think so. They have the speed, power, and form that allows them to complete the lift.

Back