• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Rich is back.

Rich46yo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How does it make you feel?..................Uncle Rich.............. :wave:

Why God? Why?!

In Uncle Rich Stu. Defender of freedom, justice, and the American way. Im also a horrendous ball buster but dont mean nothing personaly by it.

BTW...Who the fuck are you?.....Uncle Rich...... :wave:

Nope! I left because I had almost everyone on my ignore list and I got tired of talking to myself. I guess I'll try again with a clean slate......Uncle Rich.................. :wave:

Ahhhhhhh! It's the "Who gives a fuck if the glass is half full or half empty, some nigger/spic/camel jockey doing dishes in the back needs to be fired or (lynched) cause that glass has water spots and their cheating the system doing half assed work like this" guy.

maniclion said:
Ahhhhhhh! It's the "Who gives a fuck if the glass is half full or half empty, some nigger/spic/camel jockey doing dishes in the back needs to be fired or (lynched) cause that glass has water spots and their cheating the system doing half assed work like this" guy.

Manlicon your post was completley racist and I think you owe the forumn an apology...........Uncle Rich.......... :wave:

Tough Old Man said:
Go away aunt BITCH

Nothing personal old timer but you have a face like the south end of a north bound horse. But like I said.....nothing personal.......................Uncle Rich............. :wave:

"Do you know what "nemesis" means?
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me." :grin:

Oh, and Hi Rich :hello:

Would have said hi earlier but didnt wanna get beaten to the photoshop opportunity :grin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He looks more like a pimp in that one! Rofl, and it came out great :)

I added on :D
quakeroa_151.jpg

LOL OMFG LMAO ROFLCOPTOR!
But seriously...those are hilarious photoshops...God I love you guys...
anyway

Welcome back rich!

Back