• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This considered a cheat, or what?

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering...Usually after school once a week my friends go to PF Changs, this chinese place to eat. Take in mind I jus finished cutting and I'm at 7% bf, and I'm going on a clean bulk starting a week ago. This is NOT my cheat meal. I have my cheat on the weekend.

This week I ordered this (its from the "training" menu)

CANTONESE SHRIMP
Calories 380 Protein 44 Carbs 17
Total Fat 15 Saturated Fat 2

I have no idea what the ingredients were in the sauce, but it was basically a plate full of shrimp, and green peas. I also added some brown rice that they served for the whole table. This fine to eat every week with them in addition to my cheat meal, or should I just pack some food to eat for after class. The reason I go is because we car pool cause parking is a bittch. Also how do they know the calories and everything if it's prepared fresh?

My rule of thumb is any time I eat out....I consder that my cheat, since you can't really trust the numbers from place to place and cook to cook. The only meal you can trust is the one you make.

Gordo said:
My rule of thumb is any time I eat out....I consder that my cheat, since you can't really trust the numbers from place to place and cook to cook. The only meal you can trust is the one you make.

What he said ^

If the shrimp and peas it self had 17 g of carbs alone then you can be pretty sure the sauce was made w/ cornstarch and prolly some sugar along w/ some type of soy or oyster sauce as well. Just chalk that up as a cheat and next time pick things w/ out sauce or at most a light colored, really thin sauce not that thick brown type sauces.

I go out of a friday and saturday night, drink a few schooners, few shots, few mixers, few more schooners, eat some pizza, then some maccas, come home, smoke some j's at 5 in the morning, eat some corn chips and then convince myself it was just a carb refeed. :D

Back