• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do black people have better genes than white people?

CowPimp said:
... Racial profiling goes on all the time. ...
Here's a thought: Was it wrong for the auto insurance companies to have charge me a higher premium because I was under the age of 25 and male?

JiveTurkey said:
I'm not saying that racism ended. I've seen it in effect. Ok, here we go. I was born and raised in south west Florida. Now, despite what people think, Florida isn't the happy sun shining place it's made out to be. Well at least inland Fl. The "good-ol-boys" still run things down there, and I've seen racism in full effect (random beat downs, and vandalism). Those people have every right to raise hell and try to get justice in ANY way. But in a place like Seattle, Miami..... come on, give me a break.

Here's a story for you. Mardi Gras 2001, in Seattle. my friends and I were down town with the masses. There were a group of about a dozen kids who were being complete asses. They were ripping the shirts open of any girl that happened to walk though their group, and tearing the beads from around any guy that walked though. Me being raised a southern gentile man, I couldn't stand for this, and neither could my friends. So we walked over to the group, we didn't say anything to THEM. We warned people that they might not want to walk this way. I guess this really pissed off the group behind us because they shoved one of us and started yelling at us. Anyways, a fight broke out and when all was said and done, the only two of us who they never tried to fight just happened to be black, like them. This really pissed off my two friends so they rocked the fuck out of a couple of them. Was it racist that they only went after the four white kids out of our group? Or was it them fighting racism?

I guess.......so

cfs3 said:
Here's a thought: Was it wrong for the auto insurance companies to have charge me a higher premium because I was under the age of 25 and male?
Yes?

cfs3 said:

no because you white males have it so easy!!! you have special societies that aid in helping you suceed in life and everthing!
damn you whity!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

myCATpowerlifts said:
IT WAS A ROUTINE THAT I SAW ON BET!!!!
Lets not talk about the I see white people doing on TV! :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :gosh: :gosh: :gosh: :gosh: :gosh: :gosh: :gosh: :gosh: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Damn that girl looks good in my avatar! But not better than Jessica Simpson :laugh: :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Racism happens to almost evey one at least once in their life time. If they're smart enough, they'll learn from it and treat people better. When I went to Philly I was walking alone (this was stupid I know) in the majority black section of town. I got jumped. I wasn't loud or obnoxious. Why was I jumped and not one of the other people? I don't dress like I have money, and I don't wear jewelery. I can't afford to dress like that. It's not just there, I've seen predigests against whites all over, not just against blacks. Instead of saying "Those white Bastards" you should be saying this NATION of racist fucks. Yes, whites make up the majority of the population of this country so there's going to be more racist acts against non-whites. But racism is equally rampart though all races.

cfs3 said:
Stumbled upon the education channel, did you?
:rolleyes: no I saw u eating donkey dicks on Fear Factor.

cfs3 said:
Let's say you had a friend who had been in four accidents that were his fault and was only 18 years old and he wanted to borrow your car. Would you let him?
No masta I wouldnt.

Here's something. Why are all serial killers and mass murderers white? Whats wrong with us?

god hand said:
:rolleyes: no I saw u eating donkey dicks on Fear Factor.
I've never been on Fear Factor nor eaten any part of a donkey. However, I did see you on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy giving fashion tips.

JiveTurkey said:
Here's something. Why are all serial killers and mass murderers white? Whats wrong with us?

we should abort all white births!

that way the blacks can ruin society and take us back to the hunter gatherer era!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D jk godhand!

cfs3 said:
Black men get caught on the first kill?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
they can run fast...........to bad they cant think

MyK said:
no because you white males have it so easy!!! you have special societies that aid in helping you suceed in life and everthing!
damn you whity!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!
Actually, I think it's kind of dumb how African Americans have all these special organizations to help them with things. Every other minority has had the same problems, but they never got societies and such. What I'm talking about, for example, is the societies that help African Americans get extra scholarships and the like. This is fine, but there are many other people who may be in poverty who don't get those same chances. Also, why should a certain percentage of people in a college have to be a certain race? If not enough African Americans qualified, they shouldn't be let in just because they are African Americans. If not enough white people qualified, I doubt very much there would be someone to say a university needed more.

Some of the best powerlifters in the world are white........Why are there no Black World Strongmen?........How about olympic lifting? Haven't seen a black guy compete in that (aside from Mark Henry who didn't even crack top 10 in the world)......While it seems that black people have good genetics for certian things (running, jumping, etc...) it looks like they are behind in others (pure strength type sports).

Now everyone go fuck themselves and give up this stupid debate.

^Bump to that hahaha.. Close this stupid thread.

Squaggleboggin said:
Actually, I think it's kind of dumb how African Americans have all these special organizations to help them with things. Every other minority has had the same problems, but they never got societies and such. What I'm talking about, for example, is the societies that help African Americans get extra scholarships and the like. This is fine, but there are many other people who may be in poverty who don't get those same chances. Also, why should a certain percentage of people in a college have to be a certain race? If not enough African Americans qualified, they shouldn't be let in just because they are African Americans. If not enough white people qualified, I doubt very much there would be someone to say a university needed more.
Actually, it's when a people start getting things for free that the problems truly start or get progressively worse. Look at American Indians, for over two centuries whites (Europeans and then Americans) tried to break their culture and spirit; With absolutely no success. They could kill them, but they just couldn't break them.

Then they win a free check from the US government every month. Now look at them: alcoholisms is rampant and their culture has crumbled more in the last few decades than in the previous 200 years. It's a shame.

Squaggleboggin said:

i was being sarcastic! :)

The city of Waco, which is 15 miles from my house, has much more racial hate towards whites.

In Waco High, whites get beat up all the time by blacks and mexicans just for being white.

However you never see blacks getting beat by whites, just blacks vs. blacks and gangs of mexicans vs. mexicans.
The white guys just try to keep a low profile, its pretty bad.

That's just an example of how rascists non-whites are. In my experience, whites are the least rascists.

MyK said:
i was being sarcastic! :)
I know, but it reminded me of something I forgot to say before.

Back