• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do black people have better genes than white people?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Look around your gym. Look around your school. Look around your office. Look though the channels on TV. You see all these undeveloped white like Self Cohan on the OC. I'm not saying all white people have bad genes, but it seems like black people on average have a better physique than white people. Look at sports, football, basketball are mostly black. Just like Paul Hourning said, "Thier just faster than us." Can someone explain why black people seem to have better physiques than white people? This is not an opinion, its a fact.

This is a very interesting question....In America it would clearly seem to be the case.

Black people have great diversity, you have the Manut Bols of the world, the Victor Richards', and the Urkels, and the Pygmy people as well. They do seem to lean to one extreme or another moreso than many others.

Some islanders are also shit strong.

Maybe black people genes got "better" because of all the damn slave labor they had to do. :hmmm: But it would probably take thousands of years for genes to change right? :confused:

god hand said:
Maybe black people genes got "better" because of all the damn slave labor they had to do. :hmmm: But it would probably take thousands of years for genes to change right? :confused:
Many theories out there about breeding done with slaves to make them bigger and stronger.....dont know if its true but I know many Black as well as White people who believe that it is.

god hand said:
There's just so maaaaaaaaaany undevloped white people. Here's a pic of your average white male. http://www.male-models-nude.com/Clay-Aiken/4.jpg
4.jpg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
Many theories out there about breeding done with slaves to make them bigger and stronger.....dont know if its true but I know many Black as well as White people who believe that it is.

I heard about that too.

I also heard about some studies done that found an inverse relationship between physical size and intellegence. apparently they found a correlation between small penises and intellegence, with asians being the smartest and having the smallest penises, blacks having the largest penises and the least intelligence, and whites somewhere in the middle.

of course there was alot of grey area, but there was a general trend. this kind of research is hidden today because it is so un PC.

MyK said:
I heard about that too.

I also heard about some studies done that found an inverse relationship between physical size and intellegence. apparently they found a correlation between small penises and intellegence, with asians being the smartest and having the smallest penises, blacks having the largest penises and the least intelligence, and whites somewhere in the middle.

of course there was alot of grey area, but there was a general trend. this kind of research is hidden today because it is so un PC.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I just got creeped out........

MyK said:
I heard about that too.

You seem like a smart young fellow..........with an itty bitty dick!

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
Basically he's saying the smarter you are the smaller your cock. Are you still :confused:

god hand said:
Basically he's saying the smarter you are the smaller your cock. Are you still :confused:
I never knew he had so many penis theory's. :eek:

it's actually fairly simple. black people, on the average, transport oxygen and glucose faster to their cells than white people. genetically, they are predisposed to, on the average, being better athletes physically. it's purely a genetic trait.

ForemanRules said:
I'm loathe to say this, but I agree with you. I know they say that the penis is the man's second brain but...

Does this mean that from now on that a person's IQ will be measured in cm? The poor, poor women...:(

cfs3 said:
Are you saying that blacks are different from whites?

Rasict pig.
I'm saying that in America there is a disproportional amount of African Americans in pro sports.....I do not know the reason why??? it could be genetics or it could be because of dumb fucks like you who discriminate and oppress the Black people in the work place giving them less options in life.

By the way it is spelled "Racist" dummy :laugh: now go burn a cross you throw back hick.

ForemanRules said:
I'm saying that in America there is a disproportional amount of African Americans in pro sports.....I do not know the reason why??? it could be genetics or it could be because of dumb fucks like you who discriminate and oppress the Black people in the work place giving them less options in life.

By the way it is spelled "Racist" dummy :laugh: now go burn a cross.
You say that blacks are different physically and that it's OK to say that.

I say that blacks are different mentally and that's not OK?

As for the spelling, I was a bit rushed as I'm rebuilding a database on a Sybase SQL server. And yes foremanrules, I would like fries with my order.

interesting post, I have always wondered that. I remember a sports personality a few years ago made a comment about this and he got fired.
I didn't anything wrong with what he said. His name was Jimmy the greek.
let me search for his comments.

god hand said:
I think there is some truth to that, say for instance your breeding dogs and your out to breed the strongest and fastest dog eventually that's what you will get....big strong pups.

when they brought slaves over from Africa they didn't want to settle for the weak ones, they wanted the strongest ones.

This makes me wonder if whites will become weak physically in the future, I sit here and most of these office workers look like fat pigs.

oh, oh....I hope I didn't offend anyone with my views if so .....

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
You say that blacks are different physically and that it's OK to say that.

I say that blacks are different mentally and that's not OK?

As for the spelling, I was a bit rushed as I'm rebuilding a database on a Sybase SQL server. And yes foremanrules, I would like fries with my order.
I will get you your fries as soon as I can :thumb:

You sound like Fox news more and more every day.........I never said blacks are " different Physically"....what I implied was that in America Black athletes seem to dominate sports. To compare that statement to your racist rants about how Blacks hate themselves so why should whites give a shit about them is laughable. And yes I do think Blacks are genetically different......they are darker skinned then white people :laugh: ....so now I guess I'm a racist like you :rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:
I will get you your fries as soon as I can :thumb:

You sound like Fox news more and more every day.........I never said blacks are " different Physically"....what I implied was that in America Black athletes seem to dominate sports.
And all I've said in the past are things like: "Blacks make up 12.3% of the nation's population, but are responsible for killing 50% of all cops killed on duty each year." Where's the difference?

cfs3 said:
And all I've said in the past are things like: "Blacks make up 12.3% of the nation's population, but are responsible for killing 50% of all cops killed on duty each year." Where's the difference?
I have no problem with that quote....
But you have said much worse and you know it.....nice spin though :thumb:

I'm quite sure you are going to burn in hell with me when its all said and done

ForemanRules said:
who discriminate and oppress the Black people in the work place giving them less options in life.
For you folks out there this does happen, it's sad because I have personnly witnessed these events at work. what bothers me is seeing this happen to good people.

ForemanRules said:
I have no problem with that quote....
But you have said much worse and you know it.....nice spin though :thumb:

I'm quite sure you are going to burn in hell with me when its all said and done
Yes, you do have a problem with that quote. Whenever I've posted a fact about blacks that you didn't like, you screamed racism.

You're like virtually every other black person: it's OK to say that blacks are different if it's positive, but it's racist if it portrays black negatively. But you can say whatever you want about white, good or bad, and it's OK.

MyK said:
I heard about that too.

Does this mean if you are circumcised, you are less intelligent? :hmmm:

"(The black athlete) is bred to be the better athlete because, this goes all the way to the Civil War when ... the slave owner would breed his big woman so that he would have a big black kid."

This is the best I could find.

I would say genetically, Blacks are more leaner, than Whites, which is why
they devolop muscles faster.

Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and, Endormorph plays a role here. Blacks generally
fall into one catergory, whereas, Whites are a combination of two.

Not all follow this rule, but, the general consensus does.

My opinion is based on Black/White men, not women.

Back