• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Many Guys?

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many guys on here would pay $200 a month (for as long as it took) to a personal trainer if it was guaranteed to give you 20" arms? One exception is you still have to purchase whatever you have been in the past. I mean if your taking gear and a lot of supplements you still have to take them.
I don't want anyone saying hell yes as I spend more then that on shit and get nowhere.

Tough

If someone is using gear, and they can only get 20'' arms with the addition of a personal trainer, I say drop the gear and learn how to train, because there's no telling what else they're training incorrectly.

If i won the lottery i would give it all to my personal trainer if he could get me 20" arms.

$200 a month is nothing for a trainer.

If the timeframe was decent, I'd pay the 200/month. Not that I have money to throw away, but even if it took a year @ 2400 bucks to be naturally stacked (with a guarantee) is definitely worth it, IMO.

At this point, though, there probably isn't much a PT could tell me I haven't already learned here.

Dale Mabry said:
$200 a month is nothing for a trainer.

Very true. Plus a trainer is not a guarantee of good results, you have to apply what they tell you and work out hard when you're not with them.

And having 20 inch arms is kind of silly without the legs, chest and back to go with them.

As stated before $200 a month is diddly squat for a trainer.
I wouldn't trust any trainer who gave that kind of guarantee either.

I get $50 an hour and see most of my clients more than four times a month.

And some people just can't have 20" arms, training correctly or not, gear or not.

musclepump said:
I get $50 an hour and see most of my clients more than four times a month.

And some people just can't have 20" arms, training correctly or not, gear or not.

Exactly. Genetics are genetics.

IML Gear Cream!
$200 a month would be a bargain, there is a female former IFBB pro up in Canada charging about that.

I would do it, probably.

gococksDJS said:
If someone is using gear, and they can only get 20'' arms with the addition of a personal trainer, I say drop the gear and learn how to train, because there's no telling what else they're training incorrectly.

Walk a mile in the shoes before you judge bro, its not easy. There are many competitors who hit sticking points who have been in the game a long time, using up to 5 grams of total gear a week. I know one of them, and he is going to a pro for training, diet, and gear advice.

Back