• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for a reputable news source

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where can I find a media outlet that's unbiased and speaks the truth.

FOX? CNN? The NYTIMES? the national enquirer? Foreman?

reuters are pretty good

also, if you search google news about a topic you will find articles about the topic from numerous sources!

But I am looking for acurate information.
Rueters isn't alot like the AP?

What if you stopped watching the news? Would that affect your life in any way?

washingtonpost is pretty decent imo

What you looking for?

but if you get multiple sources giving the same news, it will tend to be more accurate!

I don't know what AP is, but I know that reuters have a good (*******).

I forgot the word I want to say its on the tip of my tongue kjhsaoiuafwdho;idasopijsdjopisdoi.... they have a good........ this is frustrating....... I feel like monkeyman trying to record his dvds....... reputation!!!!!! REPUTATION!!!!!!!

Aaaahhhhhhhh!

The only way to get unbiased news is to seek it out yourself, cause anything a human but's into words or writing is going to reflect some part of the persons feelings no matter how objective they are trying to be. It takes more time but it's worth it. You can look up any of the government reports for yourself instead of taking the spin put on it by the left or right, watch the speeches first hand on C-Span instead of again getting it spun by whichever media. Become your own reporter. Even photo/video journalism can have bias depending on how it's shot and what backgrounds they decide to capture along with the subject.

IML Gear Cream!
Min0, if you want to seem smarter here, you have to find a news source that is partisan to your brand of politics with statistics that could be swayed either way. If you came in with unbiased info you would be talking to yourself.

min0 lee said:
News in general, I want to sound smarter here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats what this is all about!

the people who act the dumbest here are the ones who have serious jobs/studying to do, so when they come on here they're goofy as hell to blow off steem.

the people who are all serious around here are the kids(or adults), who do nothing but play video games n shit all day, then come on here and bitch because people dont take the site seriously!!

Originally Posted by min0 lee
News in general, I want to sound smarter here
:lol: That was meant as a joke but somehow I feel dumber for posting that. :doh:

Dale Mabry said:
Min0, if you want to seem smarter here, you have to find a news source that is partisan to your brand of politics with statistics that could be swayed either way. If you came in with unbiased info you would be talking to yourself.
You have a point there.

min0 lee said:
:lol: That was meant as a joke but somehow I feel dumber for posting that. :doh:

its just funny because your not interested in the news, your interested in pretending to read the news!! I dont understand.

its like working out for health or for vanity!!! peolpe whos u;ltimate goal is health stick around, people who are working out for vanity always dissapear!

I do read the news, it's just that I read and hear to many inaccurate accounts of events

min0 lee said:
I do read the news, it's just that I read and hear to many inaccurate accounts of events
Well if your privvy to the accurate account of events then start your own blog and call the news sources out on their false representations.

MyK said:
its like working out for health or for vanity!!! peolpe whos u;ltimate goal is health stick around, people who are working out for vanity always dissapear!
Health? Who needs health? :rolleyes: :p

try this

Jack Van Impe

images

actually the christian science monitor has won awards for it's lack of bias. :shrug:

Sorry, no offense but i don't trust anything associated with religion. I doubt the Catholics would give accurate reports on the muslims or the jehovahs on the catholics.
HAH, imagine them covering a politician who is pro abortion.

I dont waste my time with the news or papers, its 85% bull shit and a waste of time.

ForemanRules said:
I dont waste my time with the news or papers, its 85% bull shit and a waste of time.
Do you also get your information from IM like I do?

min0 lee said:
Do you also get your information from IM like I do?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually I have no idea whats going on and I like that way......unfortunately every once and a while I learn about the news here on IM......

ForemanRules said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually I have no idea whats going on and I like that way......unfortunately every once and a while I learn about the news here on IM......
So I'm not the only one then, I used to get my information from fashong.
He was very knowledgeable about past and current events.

Who do you get yours from?

Back