• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GH and Height

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Doctors give underdeveloped kids GH to help them grow. How much do they give them? At what age--11? 13? 15?--would that no longer be possible to aid in height?

When they growth plates are closed, they wont get any use from it. An AI can be used to help keep them open.

the 2 little brothers of one of my buddies both had GH therapy. i'm pretty sure they were both around 13 yo +/- when they recieved GH therapy. both of them are like 6'4-6'5 275 lbs now

Why didnt I get any?! WTF! I want to be that big :lol:

musclepump said:
Holy shit... I wonder if at 21 I'm too old :laugh:

I'd say its possible... Not likely but possible. I have seen a study while I was in a psych class done on the development of men and it said men can grow up to the age of 23. Not sure if that means height or overall growth but hey take it for what it's worth. The younger the better like mudge said when the plates close, the growth of height comes to halt but I have heard you can grow few inches like 1-3 inches depending on the amount of GH and your growth plates. I think I read someplace that Ronnie Coleman grew an inch or two from using GH but let's think about this he eats like a horse, trains like a animal, and is probably taking more mgs of GH in a day than most people in month, not that I am promoting mega-dosing for someone new.

Last edited:
musclepump said:
Holy shit... I wonder if at 21 I'm too old :laugh:
I will turn 18 next week, and will find out if I am eligible on my birthday. Doctors have always been watching my growth patterns, and thought they had gotten back on track but once again they have slowed.

So I went in three weeks ago for a bone age test, and then went in last week for some blood tests.

I don't think 21 years old is too old.

I was definitely done growing by 17/18 in terms of height.

IML Gear Cream!
me too. I haven't growed since high school.

Maybe it was all the recreational drugs:hmmm: I heard that can stunt growth. oops

Well I'll give it a shot and report back. Any guesses on how long one would need to take GH to see increases in height?

musclepump said:
Well I'll give it a shot and report back. Any guesses on how long one would need to take GH to see increases in height?
I was told by a freind whose doctor was also concerned with his height advancements that he got shots only once every 3-4 weeks for about 3 months and then started it up again 3 months after that.

Although he did say it appeared as if they were injecting a liter of liquid into him.

Where are you getting the GH? PM if need be.

soxmuscle said:
I was told by a freind whose doctor was also concerned with his height advancements that he got shots only once every 3-4 weeks for about 3 months and then started it up again 3 months after that.

Although he did say it appeared as if they were injecting a liter of liquid into him.

Where are you getting the GH? PM if need be.
Can't exactly say that, here or in a PM. Just from someone.

musclepump said:

you would probably also have to inject directly into the cartilage growth plates and not via IM injections. have fun with that

you are also taking the risk of possible contracting acromegaly which occurs when there are excessive levels of growth hormone after normal bone growth has stopped

LAM said:
the risk of possible contracting acromegaly which occurs when there are excessive levels of growth hormone after normal bone growth has stopped
Acromegaly is the thing that makes you fucking huge right?

depending on your basal GH readings 2 iu's may be sufficient for a decent fat burning effect, but you won't see any kind of bone growth

Its easy to find people doing 10iu, some report joint problems occasionally. 25+iu is the realm of the pros.

Back