• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

superdrol and others?

NoBiUs

Boxer 4 Life
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just purchased Superdrol today, and I was wonder if I have to take everything on this little booklet I got to maxiumize gains..This is the list: Phera plex,Perfect Cycle(liver Protection),and Rampage..Or is this all bullshit?
I have heard that xo-xplode creatine and superdrol is a killer combo.But do I really need to take all of the the supplements that this booklet says?
I am sure I need to get some kind of liver protection.But for the rest I think it is just a way for them to get more money.

i would stop taking creatine during your cycle and start again during pct.

milk thistle and nolva are all u need

Why should I stop taking creatine for? I'll be retaining to much water?

4 get nolva nolva= bullshit get Armidex

NoBiUs said:
Why should I stop taking creatine for? I'll be retaining to much water?
superdrol causes massive glycogen uptake into muscle cells. when you cycle off you will notice in a week or three it goes away :(
if you start your creatine during pct it helps you keep your gains as you will get the increased water retention.

i found it hard to keep gains during pct, nolva made me feel crappy and affected mood. plan ahead with eating and workouts for this time period and make sure you stick to it.

Nachez said:
4 get nolva nolva= bullshit get Armidex
what the fuck are you talking about, they do different things

yes nolva is to stop gyno its a breast cancer drug.

Nachez said:
yes nolva is to stop gyno its a breast cancer drug.
Arimidex is used to reduce estrogen levels while on cycle which is really usefull with superdrol seeing as it DOESNT AROMATISE :rolleyes:

So maybe you refrain from posting bullshit in future :thumb:

Stu said:
Arimidex is used to reduce estrogen levels while on cycle which is really usefull with superdrol seeing as it DOESNT AROMATISE :rolleyes:

So maybe you refrain from posting bullshit in future :thumb:
Pwned! :D

Back