• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clen how good?

Nachez

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how good is clenbuterol for weightloss?
How many pounds per day can I expect to lose with 25 mcg a day,
I have never taken it b4 so I have no tolerance to it.
and how many pounds per week?

not to hijack the thread, but how much more effective would clen be than an ECY stack?

it would be impossible for anyone to tell you how much weight you might lose on clen since your diet is going to be key to your weight loss success.

as for which is more effective clen or ecy - i think it's largely a matter of preference but since you should cycle off clen after 2 weeks you may as well use the ecy during that time and decide which you prefer

Clen is crap IMO.......but when used with efedra its amazing.

cheesegrater said:
not to hijack the thread, but how much more effective would clen be than an ECY stack?

ECA is more effective, safer and can be used for much longer periods

I may use clen with ephedrine and lipo6 for 3 weeks then just
take lipo6 with ephedrine

well Im going to limit my caloric intake to 1000 calories a day, so I should lose good fat weight. The Ephedrine and synephrine will hold on to my muscle mass since there anti catabolic and vaso dilators.

Nachez said:
well Im going to limit my caloric intake to 1000 calories a day, so I should lose good fat weight. The Ephedrine and synephrine will hold on to my muscle mass since there anti catabolic and vaso dilators.
at 1000 calories a day, nothing is gonna prevent muscle breakdown

A lot of these drugs either mimick or cause your body to produce naturally occuring substances. With the right mindset your body can produce these substances in significant enough quantities. Holding the image in your mind of how you want to look at all times will definately give your subconscious mind the blueprint needed to release all those hormones and give you the strength to build those muscles now.

Nachez said:
The Ephedrine and synephrine will hold on to my muscle mass since there anti catabolic and vaso dilators.
What? :bulb:

Umm... I think you are horribly mistaken, my friend.

ud be supprised guy, just taking ephedra int he old hydroxycut,
I ate only 700-800 cals a day got ripped and lost no muscle at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r mistaken!!!!!!!!

Nachez said:

if you didn't lose any muscle then you had none to begin with... :laugh:

so according to you the anti-catabolic effects of ephedra are stronger then trenbolone ? :bulb:

Nachez said:
ud be supprised guy, just taking ephedra int he old hydroxycut,
u r mistaken!!!!!!!!
... Uh... I think you are again horribly mistaken. Ephedrine is for FAT LOSS, NOT BUILDING MUSCLE. Ephedrine is in no way anti-catabolic. Also, I am an asthmatic, and I recieve NO bronchiodilating effects, which I think you have confused with VASOdilation.

Argh...

well for PCT u cant take tren

Nachez said:
well for PCT u cant take tren
I AGREE WITH ALL YOUR POSTS :thumb:

make sure to keep a record of all your cycles....e-mail them to me....I will write a book about it when its over

hell if ur going to take tren during PCT why not add in some Meth?
that will definitely hold onto muscle.

Back