• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

19 year old girl i know wants to do steroids....

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
winstrol and clenbuterol....my friend kinda deals it but knows her ex and asked me if i'd do the drop.

anyway.....sh'es about the hottest girl i've ever met. 5'10, blond, blue eyes, perfect breasts, long legs.....for the life of me i cant figure out why she wants to do roids.

but assuming she's set on doing them, what should i tell her?

are there adverse side effects if a girl is on the pill?

what kind of workout program should she be on?

if fat loss is the desired result, will clen make up for a less than stellar diet?

what kind of side effects can she expect? anything else you care to add.....

as a commentary....i think it's fucking sad when a girl as young and as naturally beautiful as she is thinks she has to take steroids to look better (assuming that's what its for). Are we really that set on shallow perfection that we drive girls to do this?

Winstrol will likely fuck her up badly. Friend of mine was on it, lost some hair and had problems with her voice.

WINSTROL WILL NOT MAKE YOUR FRIEND LOSE BODYFAT. CLEN WILL NOT MAKE UP FOR A SHITTY DIET, and clen is not a steroid.

T3 and/or clen for bodyfat loss, I would advise against winstrol.

You should inform her of the many risks of using steroids. She should learn how to eat and train to reach her goals.

women should stick to anabolics like anavar, deca, primo and EQ (at low doses).

women + androgens = freaks of nature with deep voices and huge clits

can you give me specific side effects from winstrol or steroid use in general for women? (i don't know enough to comment with authority to her) i also feel like she hasn't exactly researched this as one should.

if clen isn't a steroid what is it? my friend told me it acts as a bronchodilator, which ephedrine is, at least it says so on the bottles i have. is eph safer and/ or as effective as clen?

also, if one is doing roids, or whatever clen is, for the express purpose of losing fat, assuming it works real quickly, from what i know of fat loss, it lasts longer term if it's a gradual loss rather than 5lbs a week or something....am i right? the worry would then seem to be that she does clen, gets the results, relaxes, loses the gains she made (again, last time i saw her she was as hot as it gets), does it again and again.....then the nasty side effects come into play.

i kinda want to be able to talk her out of using at all because she's young, impressionable (i have a feeling her thug bf is behind this), beautiful as is and really a very cool girl

cheesegrater said:
can you give me specific side effects from winstrol or steroid use in general for women?

androgens cause masculinization symptoms, deeping of the voice, increased facial hair, clitoral growth, etc. that's why women should stick to anabolics.

why winstrol anyway ? it's such an overrated steroid.

i have no idea....i think my friend has winstrol available, she knows he sells it, he isn't exactly a research scientist on this stuff, she's trusting him.....

what does winstrol do for men?

cheesegrater said:

barely anything...it's a mild anabolic and mild androgen. it doesn't aromatize so it's used mainly in pre-competition cycles. with the right diet and training it's possible to gain some LBM while dieting down when winstrol is stacked with other compounds. winstrol will put your HDL levels down the crapper for many months.

cheesegrater said:

Gives you horrible cholesterol readings for a few months. Who wants to live past 40 anyway, if you want to be somebody, you die young!

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
women should stick to anabolics like anavar, deca, primo and EQ (at low doses).

women + androgens = freaks of nature with deep voices and huge clits
I agree, I have known several women who have juiced....and winstrol always got ugly......
The only cycles I knew of that didnt seem to cause any sides was 100mg of primo a week.....deca or EQ seemed to work ok as well at that dose. 200mg might be ok but I just dont see the point :confused:

I'm going against the grain but I have seen posted on other boards and read in anabolics 2004 that winstrol in small doses for a woman are beneficial if the dose is below 50-75mgs a week. Winstrol carries more anabolic properties than androgenic contrary to popular belief. I think it can be beneficial if used in small doses and monitored constantly, obviously a woman isn't going to take a dose of 100-350mgs eod of winstrol anyway and if they choose to do so the deserve the inlarged entity, deeper voice, smaller breast, and manly jaw bone. Androgens are masulinizing properties in AAS and Anabolic is the muscle building properties, if a woman is to use AAS they need to stay away from the high androgens, unless they are going for that look.

frankly, i dont understand why women would want to use steroids anyway, under any circumstances

cheesegrater said:
frankly, i dont understand why women would want to use steroids anyway, under any circumstances

they use for the same reasons that men do...

to get big muscles and look like (choose one) brad pitt/ arnold schwarzenegger/ terrell owens/ the rock/ vin diesel?

don't most men take roids to add lean muscle mass, my fecetiousness aside?

from what i've noticed about women, their body issues are fat issues. while clen may help that, i could get this girl on a diet and supp program that would at least mimic clen

i don't understand why women would want to juice either... its like a man getting a boob job! :crazy:

young d said:
i don't understand why women would want to juice either... its like a man getting a boob job! :crazy:
This is my new sig :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: congradulation youngd this is the best quote of the week :laugh:

Mudge said:
T3 and/or clen for bodyfat loss, I would advise against winstrol.

I dont even think that she should do that. T3 will eat your muscle if your not on a cycle.

well so what should i tell her?

try and get her not to, or tell her all the potential bad things and let her decide? really promote a strict diet/ workout regimen?

How long has this girl been training?

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, if she doesn't want to listen... then that's her problem.. she will learn the hard way!! Roids aren't something you just jump into doing.. Especially if you are a female. Like you said it's called "doing research".

for all i know she's never "trained"....she goes to the gym, but is that really training? i'm seeing her tomorrow, but i get the feeling she's doing it as a quick fix to drop some fat....even tho, not to beat a dead horse, i dont think she needs it.

Lol.. is that why she wants to do winney? to drop fat?

Winney and clen, hmm, going to get my butt kicked, but i am taking them as we speak. As for side effects, the clen has the hardest ones to adjust to...tremors and high body temp. As for the winney, my husband and I took the time to research it before hand (being married, this was a mutual decision that we both took the time to research and discuss, rather than jumping in head first and blindfolded.). It is a high anabolic/low androgenic, which is why it is recommended to women. Most males avoid it because it does not provide the intensity of gains that they desire, but the males that take it do so because the gains are quality lean mass and not water weight. As for myself, my dosing is low, 1cc in the butt every 4 days, either that or 1/2 cc every other day. Side effects that I have noticed are increased sex drive and a more sensitive clitoris, and more oil on my skin/breakouts. This is week 4 of my first w/c cycle. My breasts did become a tad smaller, but that was due to the fat loss from the clen, breasts being mostly fat anyway. I am taking this combination because it helps me to loose the fat that has built up over the years, and to do what has always been difficult, to develop quality muscle and strength, while retaining my female shape. (I have not the slightest desire to be a hipless breastless balding masculine looking he/she.) It has been said that it is not for newbies, but I have had nothing more than mild side effects, and two of those I have absolutely no complaints about.

newbiefem said:
As for the winney, my husband and I took the time to research it before hand (being married, this was a mutual decision that we both took the time to research and discuss, rather than jumping in head first and blindfolded.). It is a high anabolic/low androgenic, which is why it is recommended to women.

why not use deca and not have to worry about very low HDL levels for months ?

I think the only message you should really try to send to her is that AAS/clen will never make up for a poor diet and a poor training regime.

NEver had a prob w/ ldl

LAM said:
why not use deca and not have to worry about very low HDL levels for months ?
exactly deca is more anabolic than winstrol and is less harsh on the liver, sounds like a no brainer to me, unless of course someone is scared of needles :)

i think inj primo would also be good for a woman

CANIBALISTIC said:
NEver had a prob w/ ldl
its not just LDL levels, winstrol can wipe out HDL for months

I know how it works, thanks and I never had a problems. I always have blood work and take my large quantity of vitamins including flaxseed oil

Back