• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Staying Lean! :)

Stacey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I am also switching from MM.COM to here. This site is soo much faster!! :) And all my buddies came here too...so I gotta follow the crowd!

If ya don't know me..here's all about me....
I have been working out consecutively (however you spell that) since I was 16-- I am 22 now..and I have made the gym my hobby since high school!! I love it. ITS JUST ME! And all my friends/family are use to it! If I don't work out..they are like..whats wrong with you!?? I go to the gym about 5 or more times a week...no less though! I have always maintained my weight inbetween 115-120lbs. I am 5'5. Don't know my bodyfat exactly..last time I tested it was low...Like 13% I guess thats good. I see all muscle on me, and no fat..got a 4 pack going with the abs too.
ANYWAY.. I call this journal my "STAYING LEAN" because I just got married on March 9, 2002..I got super lean for this and I want to stay this way!! Everyone has been telling me that girls gain weight after they get married..well I don't believe this..and I have friends who did not gain weight..I THINK It just depends on YOU! ANYWAY.. so I proving this to them!! (especially since my hubby has a fast metabolism..and is thin)

SOOO That's my story! I stay on a high protein diet/ low carb/low fat...that's what works for me!!! (by this I mean..Protein around 125-150grams a day, carbs around 90g. or less a day, and fat around 20grams a day...I do high carb on Saturday and Sundays! and get more fat in those days too.....also I most confess now..that I usually have JUST ONE piece of chocolate a day!! Never has hurt me...and Its my "Stacey you did a great job at work today treat" AND better than a beer..or a cigarette..which is what I use to do... OH-- how the truth comes out in these journals!! :)
ANYWAY..later everyone... gotta get back to work!
HI FITGIRL70~~:thumb:

Ohhhh, she's here!!! WOO HOO.....(see that W8?)
I'm so glad you are here. So, now that you're here, what's the diet and training looking like since you've been back? Did you totally blow it out while on the honeymoon? I know I did, anniversary trip too!! But -- in all fairness to the balance of cardio and nutrition, I did work it off ;) ;)
C'mon.....give up the day's events girly

Are you ALL leaving me alone at MM.com!?!:cry: :yell: Maybe I should move my journal as well.. :rolleyes: hmm, I'll have to think about it.. Anyway, Princess, glad you decided to keep up on the journaling even after your wedding! I know you'll stay FAB and not get FLAB! :lifter:

OMG!! yu have a piece of chocolate every day!! I love you. Finally someone who is ultra fit and confesses to cheating on chocolate. I thought I was the only one. I have alittle pieceof my fav. chocolate almost everyday, the kind with real cocoa, b/c I figure its my treat for the day.

Hey Girlies!! I love this site...ya, Nike Girl get your bootie over here!!! oh the diet went down the drain on the honeymoon. We had a lot of pasta (I did have Grilled chicken and salads though)! AND I had A LOT of fruit..but I had a lot of chocolate too!! Yum! But your right Fitgirl...It all balanced off with all our walking around we did and the bed cardio!! But now that I am back at work everything is getting back to normal! I have been busy getting all our gifts in order..we can't even walk into our apartment!! ITS NUTS!! And since Matt works 2-11pm, I have been at my moms, going jogging with my dog that lives with her..and going through pictures and presents! I am finally going to the gym tonight though! YEAH!!!
Nike girl...I wouldn't leave my journal just cause I'm married....I would miss you girls too much!! :)

HOW FUNNY!! Yep~ I have just one piece a day!! Its always either a hershey kiss...or like lately its been one of those tiny little bite size EASTER solid chocolate balls you know... they are like as big as your thumb nail!! But that satisfies my cravings! AND like that small bite is gonna hurt...I don't think so!! :) :)

Originally posted by Princess
But your right Fitgirl...It all balanced off with all our walking around we did and the bed cardio!!

Ha.....who said anything about a bed?!?!?!?!
:rolleyes:

hahahaha.......I do like that though -- bed cardio. I think I'm going to have to use that one. Brad will die.

HAHAHA!! NO KIDDING!! HE WOULD die!! Well, now that you mention that you said nothing about a bed..... there was a juccuzi in the room, and a badass shower..and............. ANYWAY..is it time to go home yet????

I know "time to go home" better get here really quickly.

All this talk about working out isn't helping me out any!!!

DAMMITTT

HAHAHA NO KIDDING!! HEY AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 11:30 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is frustrating!

IML Gear Cream!
3/22/02

Gotta post food for yesterday & workout
FOOD:
1. half blueberry bagel, w/ 3 eggwhites, WATER
2. Strawberries
3. Lettuce Salad only w/ 2 turkey breast pieces in it, 1 slice of low carb/no sugar honeywhole wheat bread (11 carbs, 40 calories), 1/2 cup of natural applesauce
4. EAS low carb strawberry drink (110calories, 2g.of carb, 4 g. of fat, 15protein)
5. 3 oz. of baked chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, 5 carrots
6. TRUTH~~ about 10 Jellybeans after dinner!! HA! MY BAD!
I LOVE EASTER TIME!!!! :)

WORKOUT~
JOGGED around park for 30 minutes rotating sprinting and jogging. Abs.. 30 bicycle crunches, 50 regular crunches, 30 V-crunch

I didn't make it to the gym..My best friend called and had a crisis (about men) and we talked for 2 HOURS~~~ But She needed me!

I feel like I have lost weight (AND I don't need to) sooo I don't know if its from all the Extra cardio I am doing with the husband or what...??? But oh well...it feels kinda COOL! I am staying lean! I am sooo glad its friday!!!!!!! YEAH!! This has been a LONG WEEK

Today's food 3/22/02

1. half blueberry bagel, 3 eggwhites
2. orange
3. Oaisis Bar (its all I had time to grab..was running late), and 2 slices of turkey, 6 strawberries
4. 4 oz. of chicken and carrots w/ some lettuce
5. Eas shake (2 g. of carb)

I AM GOING TO THE GYM TONIGHT!!
it's Leg day!! And I want to do 40 minutes of cardio..
I am going to try Fitgirls workout for cardio...
20 minutes on treadmill for me though, 20 min. on Precor..high intense!! :) (I'm a copycatter T)

It's okay.....you go right ahead and be a copycatter...LOL
Let me know how you like that.

ha!! Thanks girl!! I will let ya know!!
Are ya busy at work today? Thank god it's friday huh!!

No, not busy at all. I went to lunch with a friend of mine and she is going to follow my workouts for the next six weeks. We've also decided to start a money pot. Each week, we're going to put in some money and if we cheat on our diets, we have to put in $5. At the end of our 6 weeks, whoever has the best progress and has the best diets wins the pot......kinda cool huh??? BTW -- this is the same girl that I have waged war with at my gym.....lol

Hey girl..ya I am not that busy either. I just got back from lunch..I washed my car. Its soo pretty outside today! Thats a great idea about ya'lls bet!! I think I should tell my friend about it..there I go copying you again! HA!! No but really, thats a cool idea! I hope you win..I will watch ya!!

IS IT 5 YET???????????????????????????

Originally posted by Princess
IS IT 5 YET???????????????????????????

I SECOND THAT -- BUT ALL I'M SCREAMIN' FOR IS 4:30.

go ahead and copy me.....let's have our little bet again. do that with your friend and let's you and I try to win the dough. Can be our going out money when I come down!!!
Whata'ya say?

HEY GIRL... GREAT IDEA.. I will talk to my friend about it right now!! We are talking on MSN!

OH lucky u gets to leave at 4:30!! BRAT!

Oh, you guys are both crazy!

Princess, I really admire your dedication to clean eating. I need to work on having will power like yours.

I'm glad things are going well for you.

Next question, why does your dog live with your mom?

IML Gear Cream!
Good Morning Miss L and Fitgirl!!! How are you guys??
I'm good....
Miss L~ Thanks for saying you admire me..you do very awesome to though girlie!!! :)
My dog lives with my mom because we cannot have big dogs at our apartment. Shes lived there for 15 years (big collie) and I wouldn't want her to be stuck in an apartment without a back yard to play in! So I go visit her! :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I found out that my Uncle that was sick with the cancer (I talked about him before on my musclemag journal) he died saturday afternoon. :( So I am really upset about him. But I know hes not suffering anymore. Anyway..I gotta leave work at 2:30 today..and go to my aunts in Brenham..and the funeral is in the morning. Soooo I will play catch up with you girls on Wednesday!
Take care!

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. But like you said, you know he is in a better place. And isn't it great that you got to see him on your wedding day? What a special memory that will be for you.

I understand about your dog. Dixie is only 10 pounds, so she is a good apartment dog. We plan to either get another Dachshund when we get a house, or to get a bigger dog. Either a collie or golden retriever. Those dogs are so sweet!

We'll be thinking about you. Hope you are doing well.

Hey sweetie ... thank you!! Yea, it is great that I got to see him on my wedding day!! I know he loved it too!!
Those dogs are really sweet..and very protective! I can't wait till we get a house so we can have a lot of big dogs!!
Talk to ya later!!

Hey Girlie!!!

When are ya gonna post those wedding pics???

What butterfly said! Hopefully you can post some pics when you get back later this week.

Stacey....honey, I'm so sorry about your Uncle. I know that he is looking down on you and watching over you at all times still. When I pray and talk to my father-in-law, I will have him look out for him. I know he is in a better place where there is no pain and no sorrow.
I'm here if you wanna chat. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love.
Hugs and Kisses sweetie
T

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle! I bet he was so happy seeing you get married.

Let me know if you need to talk!

I posted all your pics :D

Go look under Member Pics !!!

Hey Fitgirl & Butterfly..thank you soo much for all the sweet things you said! Thank you Fitgirl for saying when you pray and talk to your father in law you would have him look after my Uncle Larry..that is soooo Sweet!!! THANKS!! I know hes looking over me!! I miss him though! The funeral was very hard! But it felt good to be with my family. And my Aunt (his wife) is doing SOOO GOOD!! Smiled the hole time..they have a very strong faith, and I want to be just like her..I'm trying!
Anyway..I'm gonna go look at the pictures!! THANK YOU BUTTERFLY FOR POSTING THEM!! That means a lot to me~
talk to ya'll later

Princess, I'm so sorry about your uncle... I hope you'll get through it alright..

Saw the pics in the pic section and hun, YOU'RE ADOREABLE!!! :D
and your hubby too! :D Seems like you had such a beautiful wedding! I'm so happy for you! :)

Back