• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Return of G-Dub !

gwcaton

Lookin' for abs !
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, time to leave the land of the slackers and get my old ass back in the saddle again.

I have let the back rest 6-8 weeks now and can not sit still any longer. There will probably be several things I won't be able to do but I'll cross that bridge or find another way to where I want to be when I get to that point.

Primary goal , get rid of the gut I aquired over the past couple months. Guess I better dust off the stationary bike :rolleyes: and get the diet back inline .

Have decided to stick with the P/RR/RR/S that I started before the ruptured disc. Will start with RR and do chest/bi's .

The return starts 10-9-05 . Hope to see all my regular buds visiting my journal and meet some new members too.

See ya in the A.M. :wave:

RR - Chest/Bi's/Abs 10-9-05

Incline Db Bench -
40 x 9
50 x 9
65 x 9
These felt incredible !!!

BB bench -
125 x 12
135 x 12
140 x 10
So far so good !!

Db Flyes -
2 sets 35 x 15
Whew ! I can't beleive I made it through all those !

Seated Alt. Hammer curls -
2 sets 35 x 9
Right were I left off !!!

Cable preacher curls -
2 sets 35 x 12
Dead on !! First 6-8 were easy but by the time I hit 10-12 it was all I could do .

Drag Curls-
2 sets 35 x 15
damn thats a bunch of curls, bi's on fire ! Made it .

Hanging Knee raises -
3 sets 15
Squeeze and hold each rep

Notes:
2 min RI's on chest/bi's
1 min RI's on abs

Felt like a kid in a candy store !!! The adrenaline was flowing ! :thumb: Had big ol' smile on my face when I walked in the gym and saw all that iron just sitting there waiting for me !!!:D
DAMN I'M GONNA BE SORE !!! :rocker:

OOOO almost forgot. weighed this morning 197 !!!!:eek: Not as bad as I thought it would be .

Last edited:
this is my first post in weeks :( ...but theres no better place for it than in your new journal!! you'll make up for the lost time easily, good luck with the gut-be-gone goal! :laugh:

Cris2Blis said:
this is my first post in weeks :( ...but theres no better place for it than in your new journal!! you'll make up for the lost time easily, good luck with the gut-be-gone goal! :laugh:
Thanks Cris :thumb: You're first post in weeks !!! I better check your journal and see whats going on , or not going on :eek:

gwcaton said:
Hey Sean :wave: Thanks ! Whats new from you ?
Oh not much, just going to college for 3 weeks, dropping out, and going to a different one, trying to get a job, revamping my diet and workout routine, you know :D.

Seanp156 said:
Oh not much, just going to college for 3 weeks, dropping out, and going to a different one, trying to get a job, revamping my diet and workout routine, you know :D.
Oh, just your average everyday stuff :laugh:

Hi!!!!!! Welcome back. Hell of a w/o coming back :thumbs: I'm sure it was a great feeling!!! Glad your back Gary.

IML Gear Cream!
YEAH BABY!! Glad to see you back Gary. I know its going to take some time getting back into the swing of things, and soreness will be off the charts! I'll be checking in as much as possible. Good luck!! :thumbs:

Good to see you back, Gary. Good first workout. :thumbs: You're off to a great start.

Welcome back, Gary!

Glad you see ya back GW. Those DOM's kicking in from your first day back :D

IML Gear Cream!
Solid returning w/o Brother Gary!!! Hows it goin? Pretty busy myself, moving in 3 weeks and have been packing and getting stuff ready!!! I hate moving but will be getting a membership at 24 hour fitness, looking forward to more equipment and working out in the a.m. like you!!! I'm glad to have ya back, missed you my Friend!!!

b_reed23 said:
in no time you will be hitting those 5 mile markers again!! ;)
Thanks Billie ! I'll just imagine I'm chasing after you ;)

Archangel said:
Solid returning w/o Brother Gary!!! Hows it goin? Pretty busy myself, moving in 3 weeks and have been packing and getting stuff ready!!! I hate moving but will be getting a membership at 24 hour fitness, looking forward to more equipment and working out in the a.m. like you!!! I'm glad to have ya back, missed you my Friend!!!
Angel,

Thanks man ! Where ya moving to ? Staying in the area or going far, far away ?

RR - Back/abs 10-11-05

Cg Chins-
3 sets bw x 7 :pissed:
Thought about doing these 2nd and doing 10-12 reps. LOL Barely got the 7's

Seated face pulls -
45 x 12
2 sets 50 x 12
start w/50 next time

Db Rows -
2 sets 40 x 15
think i'll try 50 next time and switch these w/face pulls

Hanging knee raises -
3 sets 15
Time to add weight !

Notes:
2 min RI's on back
1 min RI's on abs

Diet is going almost perferct. Yesterday I walked through the deli and grabbed a chicken strip and didn't realize what I was doing until after I had taken a bite . No biggie !

gwcaton said:
Cg Chins-
3 sets bw x 7 :pissed:
Thought about doing these 2nd and doing 10-12 reps. LOL Barely got the 7's

Seated face pulls -
45 x 12
2 sets 50 x 12
start w/50 next time

Db Rows -
2 sets 40 x 15
think i'll try 50 next time and switch these w/face pulls

Hanging knee raises -
3 sets 15
Time to add weight !

Notes:
2 min RI's on back
1 min RI's on abs

Diet is going almost perferct. Yesterday I walked through the deli and grabbed a chicken strip and didn't realize what I was doing until after I had taken a bite . No biggie !

Nice w/o, by the way, what's wrong with a chicken strip?

Great w/o again my Friend!!! Moving to St. Peters, Missouri!!! About 45 minutes from where I am now!!!

Cardio 10-12-05

20 min!!! Stationary bike . 4.7 miles
Just climbed on the bike, put my head down, closed my eyes, started pedalling and didn't open my eyes until the buzzer went off . LOL

Back