• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Garden Shed

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My parents have just divorced, and my mum has cleared out the garden shed, it's 170cm high, 180cm wide and 249 cm long, any idea what sort of equipment ( bench squat rack etc........) I could comfortably fit in their and train with?

all you really need to train at home is an oly bar and lots of weight, preferably bumper plates and a platform so you could drop the weight. thats all weightlifters used to use as equipment. a power rack and bench for the more traditional bb'er/pl'er stuff.

I wanna pack of some serious size, do you guys no of any sites in the UK where I can get a bench/ free weight etc for a low cost?

don;t know if ebay ships to the UK?? I guess taht would be up to the seller?

Anyway, although it isn't cheap I would suck it up and but some really really solid equiptment from either

elitefts.com
dynamic-eleiko.com
or
ironmind.com

The only problems I have with ebay.co.uk, is that most people can't afford to ship equipment to you, and my parents have just separated and my Dad was the only one who drived, and I only have a 50cc scooter for transport.

leg_press said:
The only problems I have with ebay.co.uk, is that most people can't afford to ship equipment to you, and my parents have just separated and my Dad was the only one who drived, and I only have a 50cc scooter for transport.
That's OK. When you buy your oly bar, just pretent you're jousting!

Don't you have a mate that you could ask for a help? Don't forget to pay for the petrol though.

Heh, I'm an American that just used the words "mate" and "petrol". I feel cool.

Your mom divorced your dad, you didn't...wouldn't he help you out with a ride?

He he cfs3, nice one. Mervin...... how can I put this.......... it would be a bit hard as I live with my Mum in cold/ wet UK, and my Dad moved to sunny Florida USA on Saturday.

leg_press said:
He he cfs3, nice one. Mervin...... how can I put this.......... it would be a bit hard as I live with my Mum in cold/ wet UK, and my Dad moved to sunny Florida USA on Saturday.

Guess my idea is out of the window than. I'm sure this is a hard time for you.

Tis all good, gonna throw myself into my trainin.

Back