• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Maximum Results without the Extra fat?

poloblue22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all here are my stats.

20 years old 6'3
Started bulking at 190 and now i am at 213.

I have noticed the changes in me arms and other parts. But as with bulking I have also noticed the fat. I understand that fat is part of bulking up but my question is can I incorporate intense cardio workouts into my training to minimize the fat gain.

Here is my workout.

Monday:
Bicep and back

Tuesday
Tricep and Chest

Wednesday
Legs

Thursday
Bicep and back

Friday
Tricep and Chest

Saturday and Sunday off

I really need help with this :hmmm: and also any suggestions with bulking up would be good.

Sets, reps???

I would say you should cut for a few weeks then go back to bulking up again.

However, you could definitely incorporate some cardio into your routine to minimize fat gains. By the same token, you can pay a little bit more attention to your diet and changes in your body weight/composition to make sure that you are gaining slow enough that the weight you're putting on is mostly muscle.

I say start by incorporating some low to moderate intensity cardio 2-3 days per week for around 30 minutes or so. You may also consider some form of higher intensity cardio for less time like interval training (HIIT) or sprinting.

Also, why train your upper body twice as much as your lower body?

if you are growing every where else then I would keep all of your training the same and just make some adjustments to your diet. maybe do some carb cycling, etc.

LAM said:
if you are growing every where else then I would keep all of your training the same and just make some adjustments to your diet. maybe do some carb cycling, etc.

Explain carb cycling please?

CowPimp said:
I would say you should cut for a few weeks then go back to bulking up again.

However, you could definitely incorporate some cardio into your routine to minimize fat gains. By the same token, you can pay a little bit more attention to your diet and changes in your body weight/composition to make sure that you are gaining slow enough that the weight you're putting on is mostly muscle.

I say start by incorporating some low to moderate intensity cardio 2-3 days per week for around 30 minutes or so. You may also consider some form of higher intensity cardio for less time like interval training (HIIT) or sprinting.

Also, why train your upper body twice as much as your lower body?

The gains I am experiencing are fast so they are not pure muscle, so I will def incorporate cardio.

Would doing cardio everyday in the morning except for days i am doing legs is that good or will that interfere with my gains.

but i had sex right now so that should be my cardio for tonight lol god girls are slutty these days.

poloblue22 said:
The gains I am experiencing are fast so they are not pure muscle, so I will def incorporate cardio.

Would doing cardio everyday in the morning except for days i am doing legs is that good or will that interfere with my gains.

but i had sex right now so that should be my cardio for tonight lol god girls are slutty these days.

There is no need to do cardio every day. Like I said, start with 2-3 times per week. If that doesn't do it, then adjust your diet.

Training does not make you fat, this is a dietary topic.

Back