• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help with anti estrogens

GOMEZ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
looking for other users views on what to use and whether to run it all the way through the cycle and wiil it effect gains.

Always have them on hand, but only start them if you start to have problems, such as gyno. They will impede on your gains, so if you don't need them, don't use them. I am going to be running Proviron with my next cycle. It has AI properties slightly less than that of Adex. I have problems with gyno setting in, though, so I have to run something with my cycles for it.

i pretty much agree with PP, i ran no AI first cycle and had BP and gyno problems, so i'm planning to run adex and proviron throughout my next cycle

Arimidex would be your first choice. Femera is much stronger. You can actually lower your estrogen too much and kill your libido with it.

GOMEZ said:
looking for other users views on what to use and whether to run it all the way through the cycle and wiil it effect gains.
GOMEZ said:
im 4 weeks into my first 8 week cycle, im doin 1ml of t350 weekly, 1ml of equbol 200 for 5 weeks, and 1ml of test propionate 100 twice weekly for final 3 weeks, 28 yearold male 75kg and been training for about a year. any help would be great.
Should have asked this 5 weeks ago :hmmm:

Purdue Power said:
Always have them on hand, but only start them if you start to have problems, such as gyno. They will impede on your gains, so if you don't need them, don't use them. I am going to be running Proviron with my next cycle. It has AI properties slightly less than that of Adex. I have problems with gyno setting in, though, so I have to run something with my cycles for it.

I thought proviron was anti-catabolic not AI? Just wondering.

Having more testosterone would reduce a catabolic state, indirectly helping it in that department.

Mudge said:
Having more testosterone would reduce a catabolic state, indirectly helping it in that department.

i know but he was saying he was gona run proviron to keep gyno on the DL or something to that effect.

Right, look up the profile bro.

What happens if you take an AI, you have increased testosterone which makes it anti-catabolic to some extent. Many consider its inhibitory effects low to none, so it is sometimes taken post cycle for increased test levels. I have never used it, but considered it for its claimed assistance with high SHBG levels.

Back