• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q on Qv orals

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up guys, long time, been busy. Anyway I'm planning my next cycle. Last cycle was a classic Test - Deca - Dbol cycle all Qv products, all from a very well respected source. There's no question the Test and Deca were legit, I pushed my max bench beyond 325, never before getting much over 300, plus some mild gyno symptoms that scared the heck out of me.
The concern I have is with the d-bol, the packaging, lot numbers, date were all good, but the pills themselves were soft like childrens aspirin and didn't taste bad, not only that at 25 mg ed for 2.5 wks I noticed NOTHING, d-bol is supposed to be quick and powerful.
I want to use the same source again, no doubt the injectables are good, but I want to run anadrol this time and wanted to know what other people think about Qv's orals. I could switch sources and go UG but I like how this source operates, just worried about the anadrol.
Any input??
Thanx

Ive never used QV anadrol before but those dbols definitly sound fake. I have gotton some fakes before and its just like you described, soft and disolves in your mouth and has no bitter medicine taste. If theres any way you can get a hold of one of the anadrol pills from your source, you should get it and take one and see if its soft or bitter like they're supposed to be before you go buyin a bunch of them.

Legit pills should be very hard

Anadrol QV

I did a cycle of anadrol QV and had some tremendous strength and weight gains. Was doing cellumass creatine and no-plode drinks too. It was funny the looks I got at the gym. Now that I am off lost some strength and weight but wasn't too bad.

If these are the 75mg units I'd avoid them, weak as shit.

Yeah, they are the 75mg Qv anadrols.
Any thoughts on the Denkall 75mg's? (Oximetalon (ANADROL) 75mg x 100 tabs)
The cost 2X as much as the Qv from the same source, I thought Denkall was supposed to be lower quality that Qv?
Any thoughts?
I really would like to get the Qv 50ml jug again from this guy bc the deal is so good, but I have to get my stuff all in one order.

Back