• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Conjugate Full Body Routine Idea

CowPimp

Fueled by Testosterone
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've decided that once my shoulder fully recovers and I can go at it heavy on pressing movements I'm going to try a higher volume routine based on conjugate periodization. Here are the parameters and other useful information:

• Rest intervals for accessory work will be 60-70 seconds. Rest intervals between maximum effort attempts will be as necessary. Rest intervals between sets of speed training will be 45 seconds.

• Where two movements are separated by a front slash (e.g. Horizontal/Vertical Pull) I will alternate between them each time I perform the workout in which those two movements are contained. The one that comes first will be the one that I perform the first time I do the workout.

• Strength and speed work may not be only the exercises mentioned, but could also be accessory movements for them. So, I might perform box squats instead of squats or decline presses instead of bench presses.

• A specific tempo will not be used. I will used controlled eccentric movements followed by explosive concentric movements.

• Workout will be performed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I will just recycle the workouts in order.

• I will perform sets based on a cumulative fatigue approach. That is, I will be using a flat loading pattern preceeded by warmups as necessary. If I hit failure, then it will be on the last set of an exercise only. However, I may not always hit failure.

• I will complete active recovery/GPP workouts 2-3 days per week on days that I don't lift. I will alternate between the two.

Workout A:
Squat/Deadlift @ 90-100% 1RM
Horizontal/Vertical Pull - 8x3
Vertical/Horizontal Push - 4x6
Quad/Ham Lower Body - 3x10
Top to Bottom Abs - 2x20

Workout B:
Bench Press/OH Press @ 90-100% 1RM
Vertical/Horizontal Pull - 8x3
Ham/Quad Lower Body - 4x6
Horizontal/Vertical Push - 3x10
Bottom to Top Abs - 2x20