• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wome's Body for Life Book

klmclean

Eat responsibly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody try the Women's Body for Life program? I just bought the book today, it's geared specifically towards women's nutritional needs, hormones etc.

klmclean said:
Anybody try the Women's Body for Life program? I just bought the book today, it's geared specifically towards women's nutritional needs, hormones etc.
Ummmm..... Klm.... I reaaaalllyy hope that book didn't cost you too much! :grin:

Personally, I don't think it is very good.. Basically, it is just another poorly individualized, mass marketed 'coffee table book' that is not going to offer you much more than flicking through any number of the crappy magazines out about 'female health' (such as 'Shape' :shaker: )...

What I would do with it... Well.... Do you still have the receipt?!

Emma-Leigh said:
Ummmm..... Klm.... I reaaaalllyy hope that book didn't cost you too much! :grin:

Personally, I don't think it is very good.. Basically, it is just another poorly individualized, mass marketed 'coffee table book' that is not going to offer you much more than flicking through any number of the crappy magazines out about 'female health' (such as 'Shape' :shaker: )...

What I would do with it... Well.... Do you still have the receipt?!

:pissed: ......$40.00 fricken dollars it cost me. So, you think it's a bunch of crap? Ahhh!!!!! And, yes, I do still have the receipt, back to Chapter's I go :rolleyes:

Back