• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quick question!!!

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would anyone recommend this split...

Mon-chest and shoulders

Wed-legs and tris

Fri-back and bi's

Should I do trapz on my shoulder day or back day

Last edited:
fletcher6490 said:
Would anyone recommend this split...

Mon-chest and shoulders

Wed-legs and tris

Fri-back and bi's

Should I do trapz on my shoulder day or back day
looks good....
do traps on fri or Monday.......personally /I would do them with your back and bi workout.

And do triceps on monday!!!!

Why on Monday Forman??? I feel like I'll be doing too much on monday. Could someone also give me a nice starting routine for legs, one that will not kill me because I have never really done a productive leg workout. I finally decided I should be doing legs...Damn I'm gonna be sore for the next week.

Looks fine to me. I say do shrugs on back day, although it really doesn't matter too much.

3 sets of squats
2 sets of deadlifts
2 sets of SLDL all until failure.

fletcher6490 said:
Why on Monday Forman??? I feel like I'll be doing too much on monday. Could someone also give me a nice starting routine for legs, one that will not kill me because I have never really done a productive leg workout. I finally decided I should be doing legs...Damn I'm gonna be sore for the next week.
Bench press, Incline press, military press.....all hit triceps hard.
No reason to train them again on wed.............just do 3 sets of triceps after your chest and deltoid workout.

fletcher6490 said:

It depends on what level of intensity and volume you plan on using. Check out my writeup on designing a split. There is a template for leg day:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=53332

Alright cool...Thanks guys.

By the way, what is sldl???

Straight legged deadlift. Keep your knees bent slightly though.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought deadlifts work your back. Shouldn't I do anything for my calves

Deadlifts work your lower back and legs. Do like 3 sets of calve raises or something.

Cowpimp, I just read your sticky and it kicks ass. That really helps me out and competely makes sense. I was kinda doing what you posted just different splits and I wasn't doing legs.

Well I'm about to go to the gym and face my worst fear...SQUATS :cry:

What do you think would be a good weight for me to start at....Keep in mind my leg strength is pretty pathetic.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

We can't tell you what to to start with. Warm up with the bar and add weight until it's heavy enough. Make sure you are going low enough.

ihateschoolmt said:
We can't tell you what to to start with. Warm up with the bar and add weight until it's heavy enough. Make sure you are going low enough.

Exactly. Hell, I still warmup with the bar on certain exercises if I feel the need. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Go up 20 pounds at a time, or something like that. Just make sure you're keeping good form.

Check out this site if you need explanations on just about any exercise:

http://www.bsu.edu/webapps2/strengthlab/home.htm

Back