• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Asshole cop

LittleKid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got threatened with a ticket because I farted in school today, they said it was a classroom disruption. They said I was starting to get an attitude about a $250 ticket for farting, so they threatened me with jail time. I talked my way out of the ticket but thats some bullshit..

That must have been one smelly fart. Was it a wet one at least?

OWNED!!!!!!!
diver-owned.jpg

For real though that's bullshit. Some kid almost got tasered at our school for getting an additude. They put it on the news.

You deserve that ticket and I hope they give it to you.....
Only a total piece of shit would let a huge fart in class

My friend did it during final exams and it smelled terrible. It was hiliarous.

I would be curious to know what the actual citation would say. :hmmm:

Probably desturbing the peace/talking back to a cop.

LittleKid said:
I got threatened with a ticket because I farted in school today, they said it was a classroom disruption. They said I was starting to get an attitude about a $250 ticket for farting, so they threatened me with jail time. I talked my way out of the ticket but thats some bullshit..

there are cops at your school ?

LAM said:
there are cops at your school ?
I worked at a school like that...........
It was called a Juvenile Lock down Facility
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The kids were all convicted Felons. :finger:

ihateschoolmt said:
We have 3 there all day everyday. We even had some in middle school.

why would you need police presence in a middle school ? must be some bad ass little kids there

There was always an officer at my school(when I was there) and I live in the "richer/nicer" part of the valley(salt lake).

My Middle School had a 7 foot fence topped with barbed wire and a handful of security guards riding around on golf carts, teachers had to stand in the halls and at the exits between bells. At lunch they had noise monitors and if it got too loud we went on lockdown and they'd start handing out one week detention certificates to anyone who spoke. Then I went to high school and they had campus security and the cops were always there because of the 2 shootings and the several rapes as well as the gang riots. We had close to 4000 students at that school.

Every school Ive ever been to has had cops.. My highschool was(by coincidence) literally across the street from a Police Station..

And thank god for that- If somebody pulls some shit I dont think Poor ole Miss Weaver is gonna knock the knife out of his hand, put him in the choke hold and tie his hands behind his back..

Actually lil ole Miss Weaver pulled out a baseball bat with barbed wire and the kid straightened up right away. :D

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
why would you need police presence in a middle school ? must be some bad ass little kids there
Actually no. There weren't even many fights.

I'm talking early to mid-90's before Columbine. A principal was shot in my school and then one day a teacher was killed by her estranged husband who then killed himself right outside of my Algebra class window. I heard screaming and 3 gunshots even though reports say he fired 5 times. Of course our teacher wouldn't let us run to the window to see what was happening, but at 2:30 we were let out and everyone rushed to the window but they had already took the bodies away, the blood drenched grass and cement still sparkled wet in the sunlight.

About 2 p.m. Steve Wenzel drove his white Chevrolet van to his estranged wife's workplace, Langham Creek High School. A co-worker told Rita Kay Bertsch Wenzel that her husband was outside and pleaded with her to stay inside. Rita didn't listen to the co-worker and went outside to talk to her husband. When she got outside, she noticed Steve was carrying a .45-caliber semiautomatic handgun and said, "Oh, my God." Steve fired a shot toward Rita, but the shot missed and the bullet lodged itself in a window frame. Rita started running along the south side of the building and tried to reenter the school from the back door, but it was locked. She turned from the doors and Steve shot her three times in the chest. As Rita collapsed and died, Steve shot himself in the head and collapsed beside his estranged wife's body. He died en route to Houston's Hermann Hospital. Students were in class at the time and very few witnessed the shooting, so the students were let out of school on time at 2:30 p.m. Rita was the Chair of Special Education Department at Langham Creek High School. Both of the Wenzel's were 39-years-old.

Sick shit going on.

cfs3 said:
Up on the Bench?

Yea.. I live at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon, and went to Brighton.

You live here?

What was I supposed to do? Hold it in? It was gonna come out eventually..

Don't understand how you get a ticket for it, or how a cop could even arrest me for it? This is the same cop that told me steroids were faulty, immoral :)blah: ), and illegal when I brought up the topic in a body building discussion.

LittleKid said:
What was I supposed to do? Hold it in? It was gonna come out eventually..

Don't understand how you get a ticket for it, or how a cop could even arrest me for it? This is the same cop that told me steroids were faulty, immoral :)blah: ), and illegal when I brought up the topic in a body building discussion.
go to the bathroom you fucking pig................
try that stunt on a date................if you can get one :rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:
go to the bathroom you fucking pig................
try that stunt on a date................if you can get one :rolleyes:
Girls don't fart??

Back