• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Families ARRGGHHH !!!

Michael (Dj)

Beginner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well this may seem like weird thread to put up but bear with me a second, its because im tryin to eat rite, eating 6 meals a day and such but i live with my families who love to eat nothin more than fat and junk food , orderin take always nearly everynight , nothin but cakes and stuff in the fridge and freezer , i keep tellin my mum to get decent food , about the only yhtring she gets for me is fruit and a few vegatables and some pure fruit juice.

im just wondering , is there ANY foods that can be as part of a good diet from these sortof stores , like tuna for example

because with me workin ALL thetime i dont have time to go shoppin myself and my mum wont get it , i just wanna know wot foods id need and will help me lose weight faster. thx guys :thumb:

I used to live with my Mom too, she was the exact same way. But also give your Mom alot of credit, at least she is getting you food! haha

Back