• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold Classic Anyone?

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm going to go to the Arnold this March. I've never been to the Arnold so this will be new. TP gave me an idea of some Hotels to look into, however, I was wondering if anyone is going and if so where do you guys normally stay etc.... He said that they book up fast so in order to get a decent rate I need to reserve soon.

Kinda sux that I have to go voluntarily be in the freaking cold weather LOL! Guess I better pack a winter jacket BRRRRR!

I propose a funniest photo contest

Submit top 10 photos
post the photos,
create a poll,
and the winner gets a prize - :D

I don't remember where I stayed last time,
but it was right downtown and was quite nice - :shrug:
(all the pros stayed there)

I'll find out!

LOL I wish I took more pictures at the expo at the O. Some of those outfits..........:rofl:

Thanks Monkey :)

I may be there.

Hey this might be fun!!

I went last year. I flew into cleveland and got my car at my parents home and then booked a big room with a full kitchen about 10min. outside of columbus and just drove to the convention every day. Staying in the city is rough that weekend. It is so packed. I am 99.9% sure I will be there this year. Hopefully competiting.

cfs3 said:
Good luck, man! :thumb:

yea, will see if it happens. i think i have to qualify for it.

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
If does happen, let me know.

Just think: you'll have the joy of cutting until you lose your mind. :)

lol, not competing in the lame ass BBing contest. in the olympic lifting meet that goes on there. Arnold Classic is one of the best strength shows around with powerlifting, olympic lifting and a strongman contest!

P-funk said:
lol, not competing in the lame ass BBing contest. in the olympic lifting meet that goes on there. Arnold Classic is one of the best strength shows around with powerlifting, olympic lifting and a strongman contest!
Oh, I should have read the whole thread before posting.

Looking at tix again today...

Who wants in???

I need seats together

Me please :)

send me the money and I will book your show tix - :lol:

Back