• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to use for contest cutting cycles?

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys

Can anyone tell me what they think a good cutting cycle would be? Cheers.

tren/test prop/EQ all at the same time for 8-12 wks

Tren
Tesp prop
Primo

tren ace
test prop
EQ
masteron
winny

does tren have a lot of nasty sides? I've taken dbol, test and only when I was up over 40mg a day did I have any sides, and that was just mild gyno that went away with some nolva. since then I don't go high on the orals. not worth it.

tren sides do not include gyno...it supposively hair loss, increased irritability, mild emotional crash aftward....definitely shuts down HPTA...I am running my first tren/test prop in 6 weeks.

lnvanry said:
tren sides do not include gyno...it supposively hair loss, increased irritability, mild emotional crash aftward....definitely shuts down HPTA...I am running my first tren/test prop in 6 weeks.
tren gyno is very possible

not from what I have heard...it has a very very low conversion rate. I guess if your running high doses, but for someone who is running it for the first time at a small dose it is highly unlikely

IML Gear Cream!
lnvanry said:
not from what I have heard...it has a very very low conversion rate. I guess if your running high doses, but for someone who is running it for the first time at a small dose it is highly unlikely
its not the conversion to estrogen thats the problem, its the fact it raises prolactin and progesterone.

And Stu correct me if I'm wrong, but Nolvadex has no effect on progesterone.

luke69duke69 said:
And Stu correct me if I'm wrong, but Nolvadex has no effect on progesterone.
its is believed to have a mild effect but not enough to block it actions

I'm very prone to Gyno....and when I used tren in the past it didnt cause and gyno problems at all

ForemanRules said:
I'm very prone to Gyno....and when I used tren in the past it didnt cause and gyno problems at all

If someone was to get gyno would it be in the middle or towards the end of a cycle...or afterwards?

usually after a week or two, but everyone is different

Hey, I never posted this thread. Can people access your profile if you don't log out?

Mags said:
Hey, I never posted this thread. Can people access your profile if you don't log out?
HUH?

lnvanry said:
usually after a week or two, but everyone is different

I second that notion. I have friends who are very prone to it but I've only ever noticed it when I would run dbol for too long.. Never within two weeks. Normally only after six or so...

IML Gear Cream!
Mags said:
I have all the codes

Back