• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test and Tendons

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm starting my test cycle next week, however i've heard test can reduce collagen sythesis by upto 80%!! in other words it'll give you muscles like hercules but the tendon strength of a (tough) old man! :hehe:

anyway i'm wondering what precautions i can use to prevent this? i know one option is to add in something like EQ or deca which both increase collagen sythesis by around 300%! so that should help keep the balance, but are there any other natural methods? i think 900mg/wk for a first cycle is a bit high, any supplements i can run for tendon protection on a test cycle?

interesting.. I have no idea on that one but I hurt the shit out of my elbow Tuesday night. Not bad. Just strained it a bit doing incline db's. Let the gear get the best of me and attempted 100lb dumbells on incline, got six reps, but paid for it afterwards. Now I'm stuck taking a few off to let the elbow rest. I work at a school that trains medical assistants and massage therapists and the one instructor said it didn't look like I tore anything, just strained the muscle at the elbow a bit, but I'm definitely adding deca if it helps with the joints THAT much.

pirate told me awhile ago in a similar post that (cant rememebr the explanation which is fucking handy) that altho test weakens tendons etc it shouldnt cause a problem.

EQ and GH are great for tendons, If I heard you right you are runnin 900mg test for you first cycle?:eek:

With the use of anabolics you need to keep in mind the possible effects on the muscle/tendon relationship. When your on cycle, your muscles grow at an increased rate and your strength increases, but your tendons do not. They become more stiff, and can't handle the weightload that your muscles can. This increases your risk of muscle tears or strains. Look at guys like Markus Ruhl, he's torn his tricep like three times I believe. When I was on my last cycle, which included 600mg/week of EQ, I could tell I was getting close to a point where my rotator cuff in my left shoulder couldn't handle the weight I was doing, so I had to be careful. But of course, anabolic use does not guarantee ligament problems, and refraining from anabolics does not protect you from ligament problems. Im just talking about the possibilities when your on.

Mags said:
pirate told me awhile ago in a similar post that (cant rememebr the explanation which is fucking handy) that altho test weakens tendons etc it shouldnt cause a problem.
yeah i very much doubt i will have problems, i got upto 207lbs on the dbol, and now i'm starting from 179, so its not like my tendons have not been under much greater strain before, TBH i think i'll be okay, just wanted to get some views on it as i was strongly considering running EQ alongside, but i think i'll save that for next time

lnvanry said:
EQ and GH are great for tendons, If I heard you right you are runnin 900mg test for you first cycle?:eek:
lol, no i'm running 500mg/wk of test, i meant that if i added in EQ or deca at 400mg/wk i'd be on 900mg/wk of gear, nearly 1g a week! which seems like a lot for what will be my first full cycle

gococksDJS said:
With the use of anabolics you need to keep in mind the possible effects on the muscle/tendon relationship. When your on cycle, your muscles grow at an increased rate and your strength increases, but your tendons do not. They become more stiff, and can't handle the weightload that your muscles can. This increases your risk of muscle tears or strains. Look at guys like Markus Ruhl, he's torn his tricep like three times I believe. When I was on my last cycle, which included 600mg/week of EQ, I could tell I was getting close to a point where my rotator cuff in my left shoulder couldn't handle the weight I was doing, so I had to be careful. But of course, anabolic use does not guarantee ligament problems, and refraining from anabolics does not protect you from ligament problems. Im just talking about the possibilities when your on.
sent you an email bro

Back