• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The New Specials are here....the new specials are here!!!!!

wheystation

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
- Boys......We all know that I post the Board Only Specials on THURSDAYS and here is what I have for this weekend.

Because so many of you requested it - we are now offering both Micellar Casein and Calcium Caseinate in 5 and 10 pounds. For those of you who claim that I am not really listening....well, aren't we a tad embarrassed now????

Micellar Casein 5lbs-$57.95
Calcium Caseinate 5 lbs - $57.95

Micellar Casein 10 lbs -$112.85
Calcium Caseinate-$112.85

Chocolate - Vanilla - unflavored

We are going to pack them in resealable bags and this is TERRIFIC news because we can offer the USPS FLAT RATE for priority mail of $7.70!!!!!!!!!!

These are NOT AVAILABLE to the public - JUST BOARD MEMBERS - You email me with your complete name and addy and I will process and send you an invoice for approval before billing. My email address is STILL wheystation@aol.com

We are offering FIFTEEN PERCENT OFF ALL ISOLATE PRODUCTS!!!!!! Any size, any flavor, you save 15 percent. This sale will end on SUNDAY and my name MUST appear in the comments section for you to get this discount. Now, this is a significant savings for my serious BB friends.

This may NOT be combined with any other special!!!!!!!

Please make sure to write LAURA in the comments section so that I can apply any discount available.

Laura
wheystation@aol.com

Back