• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My eating habits. Bad most likely. need help

Andrew_Payne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i'm an 18 year old male 5'11 170lbs and in ok shape i guess. I have a pretty good matabolism it seems because i tend to eat alot of crap and that needs to be changed. I'm looking to make my body lean and i work at almost every day mon-fri. I'll give you an example of what i usually eat in a week.

No Breakfast (not enough time, should i make time?)

Lunch - usually a salmon sandwich with malt vinegar in it on brown bread, grilled cheese

Dinner - Steak, Pork, Swiss Chalet, Roast Beef, Chicken, Broccoli, Wendy's, Collie Flower, Garlic Bread, Fries, Potatoes, Nachos with ground beef and cheese

Snacks - cookies, chips, cocktail weenies(pretty greasy)

So i know alot of that is bad but some of it is good so ya i'm not sure what i should most definitely cut out or not so if you could help and possibly direct me in a good diet so i can lose fat and get lean while working out.

Thanks! :rocker:

Andrew_Payne said:
Ok i'm an 18 year old male 5'11 170lbs and in ok shape i guess. I have a pretty good matabolism it seems because i tend to eat alot of crap and that needs to be changed. I'm looking to make my body lean and i work at almost every day mon-fri. I'll give you an example of what i usually eat in a week.

Lunch - usually a salmon sandwich with malt vinegar in it on brown bread, grilled cheese

Dinner - Steak, Pork, Swiss Chalet, Roast Beef, Chicken, Broccoli, Wendy's, Collie Flower, Garlic Bread, Fries, Potatoes, Nachos with ground beef and cheese

So i know alot of that is bad but some of it is good so ya i'm not sure what i should most definitely cut out or not so if you could help and possibly direct me in a good diet so i can lose fat and get lean while working out.

A lot of saturated fat in that diet....

The good (maybe): steak (once in a blue), chicken (breast meat), broccoli, cauliflower, the salmon in the salmon sandwhich.

The bad: pretty much everything else.

There's a sticky that spells it all out at the top. Give it a read...it's a gooder :)

No breakfast? :finger:

Ya i eat what's tasty to me lol it's kinda bad. And should i eat breakfast everyday and what do you suggest?

Andrew_Payne said:

That's a pretty big dinner, a little ranch dressing and we are in business.

Andrew_Payne said:

A of all: You gotta eat breakfast...cereal, egg whites, fruit, oats....whatever but something
B of all: Are you on any kind of lifting program or doing any cardio. And for that matter what are you trying to accomplish? It's always good to have a goal of some sort.
C of all: Keep the chicken and fish- fruits and veggies...everything else...in my opinion, ditch it other than on RARE occasion.
You have your work cut out for you thats for sure. :(

Well right now i've been working out almost every day for 2 weeks. And been doing 4 laps around a soccer field everyday to get back some endurance, that's all my cardio there. My goal is to get bigger and to get cut, like i want my muscles to show, like abs and stuff like that. I may also take creatine to help but i'm not sure yet.

Ya i started to eat healthy after my swiss chalet dinner tonight lol. So far i've had a bottle of water(i drink lots of water) and 2 apples, yummy....those buggers never fill me up. What do you suggest for a good snack because i'm one for a good taste in foods and ya i can't think of anything good for me that i enjoy the taste of lol.

Back