• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chronic Elbow Tendon pain

brodus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a weird problem, and I wanted to ask you guys for advice.

I finished a 14-week cycle about two months ago...during which time, I gained about 14 pounds and never had any joint problems, etc.

For PCT I ran ATD for a month, Nolva for a month, and then I'm on Fenugreek/DHEA/MACA/HGW and the usual high doses of fish oils now.

So...firstly (slightly OT) I had no hairloss until the ATD...which also seemed to dry me out. I also ran transdermal 7-OXO during PCT to boost thyroid function (I ran T3 on cycle), and this also dried me out.

Second...about 10 days ago I began experiencing a BAD pain in my left elbow whenever I clenched my fist or extended my arm. At first I thought this was just a "slept on it bad" thing. But it didn't abate. AND I haven't been training for a bout a week, taking a short recovery break.

I should mention that I play guitar professionally, and that means anywhere from 1-5 hours per day (using the arm that hurts).

I've been using VPX Glucosacream 3X a day, and it hasn't helped.

I'm wondering a few things:

1. Did I perhaps grow muscle that my tendons cannot now comfortably support without androgens? (I didn't EXPLODE, though, I made nice, slow gains).

2. Did my PCT perhaps so destroy the estrogen in my body, that I hurt my joints?

3. Maybe I have a chronic inflammation from reptetive stress (i.e. guitar playing)? I've never heard of this, but curious.

And any suggestions on pain management/healing?

Am I smart to stay off the weights like I am?

finished a 14-week cycle of what??

first cycle???

Hardly first cycle :)

I ran 1T/4AD transdermal w/ M5 and Pharmagenx, then Mdien and M4OHN, and then Ergomax LMG.

4AD was run throughout, along with 5AD for beneficial estrogen and enzyme upregulation.

I ran low-dose T3 during the last four weeks.

My 4AD fluctuated from 500-1200mg. daily, TD. My Methyl load was highest in the middle, and hardly anything at the beginning and end.

I ran all of the neccessary ancillaries a month before and during the whole cycle.

I also ran 2% Nizoral shampoo (via CNW powder), and experienced 0 hair problems (until ATD during PCT :( )

Back