• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

jay turned gay?

HANK-VISSER

pepper rocks!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
290914605enfvxaph0lv.jpg

is everything alright jay??

Settle down Hank, you don't get to slide your throbbing piece of man meat inside Cutler yet. Keep waiting though, it might happen. You never know...

Platinum said:
Settle down Hank, you don't get to slide your throbbing piece of man meat inside Cutler yet. Keep waiting though, it might happen. You never know...

you know i am the right guy on the picture :kiss:

Platinum said:
hahahaha, that is funny as shit

Looks like one of those guys knocked jay up.......My guess is he is 4 months pregnant now

gococksDJS said:
whats fucked up about it?

well it look just fucked up man, you have got the size but it just looks fucked...........get a tan, that should help it look less fucked up :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
HANK-VISSER said:
well it look just fucked up man, you have got the size but it just looks fucked...........get a tan, that should help it look less fucked up :thumb:

Not very nice. :(

HANK-VISSER said:
What? I Didn't get that. Could you please take the dick out of your mouth?

Thanks.

HANK-VISSER said:
so what you are saying is that you want to rub oil all over his body :confused:
Homo :finger:

Who the hell is in Hanks signature? That dude looks gay. And, whats with the name "hank"? That just sounds gay. :laugh:

This dudes wearing a colarless light blue spandex shirt. Wtf?

Gayometer [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]

BigDyl said:
This dudes wearing a colarless light blue spandex shirt. Wtf?

Gayometer [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]
Its Billy Banks...
He is a total Homo..

HANK-VISSER said:
My back is pale because im underneath your girl all day. Tell her to quit gobbling the cock and ill roll over to get a tan.

gococksDJS said:
My back is pale because im underneath your girl all day. Tell her to quit gobbling the cock and ill roll over to get a tan.
Man, for real, your back looks like shit man. :cry:
I always thought the picture was some sort of joke :(

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
This from a person who hasn't posted any pics of his own. Tell Tyrone to get out from behind you so that you can get a photo of your back.

Oh, and wipe off the jizz first.

every time I open this thread I laugh at how gay jay looks:laugh:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Where's your back? Do you think it takes more balls to post a picture of yourself and let other people criticise you or to anonymously criticise others? 18 year old sorority girls do that, is that what you are or is that just how you act? What are you afraid of? You've posted a shitload of bodybuilding videos and photos and give out critical advice like it's candy, yet you still don't post any pictures of yourself. We're all different shapes and sizes here, so whats wrong with that? The picture is no joke, but you are.

gococksDJS said:
Where's your back? Do you think it takes more balls to post a picture of yourself and let other people criticise you or to anonymously criticise others? 18 year old sorority girls do that, is that what you are or is that just how you act? What are you afraid of? You've posted a shitload of bodybuilding videos and photos and give out critical advice like it's candy, yet you still don't post any pictures of yourself. We're all different shapes and sizes here, so whats wrong with that? The picture is no joke, but you are.

OooOoOo.. someone got served.

cfs3 said:
This from a person who hasn't posted any pics of his own. Tell Tyrone to get out from behind you so that you can get a photo of your back.

Oh, and wipe off the jizz first.

my god you are stupid, don't you know who he is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HANK-VISSER said:
my god you are stupid, don't you know who he is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

who is he? :confused: :confused:

HANK-VISSER said:
he does not like me spamming around who he is, but he is very well known in the bodybuilding world :thumb:

Ronnie Coleman? :confused: :confused: :confused:

HANK-VISSER said:
he does not like me spamming around who he is, but he is very well known in the bodybuilding world :thumb:
Are you talking about the guy who's name is like 1 letter off of your IM name?

Back