• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

training in the jungle

perfecto

dirty but nice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
haha well not quite, but close.

anyways, been a while since i posted here. fortunatley or unfortunatley i am going travelling in 3 weeks, for half a year all the way through mexico, down central america, venezuela and colombia. So as you can appreciate i wont have much time or even opportunity to train at the gym for a long time. I am looking for advice and training regimes on how to train without weights. Most of the time all i will have is a slightly grassy patch in a jungle or some nice white sand on a carribean coast to conduct my training in between the hectic lifestyle of a 21 yr old travelling through latin america. I am well aware that within those six months i will pretty much lose all of my bulk, so i have began by cutting and leaninig up.

any advice would be greatly appreciated from the online internet bodybuilding community haha.

Dude, do exercises with stones, or even logs. Buy a harness, and an attachment rope so you can drag things when your down there. You can also buy some "sand bags" from www.ironmind.com and use them. Then when you are done, empty the sand and fold the bags up.

You can find training literature at www.atomicathletic.com and also ironmind like said before.

thanx dude

I'd porbably spend every moment enjoy the adventure! and not worrying about working out!

well ya gotta keep the muscles bumpin for the latino ladies

Back