• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whats your favorite Law & Order???

??

• Law & Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Fuck them shows, they suck!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

juggernaut2005

The F.u.t.u.r.e
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I like SVU.. CI is soo lame.. that dude always solves the case while the chic follows him around like a dumb mutt

How about none of them? :laugh:

Favorite law: The one that illegalizes murder.
Favorite Order: "On your knees bitch!"

Last edited:
i like them all but watch svu the most. any forensic science show i'll usually watch too.

They are all gay

Vincent D'Onofrio is one of my favorite actors, he does crazy so well, Private Gomer in Full Metal Jacket, the nut in The Cell and then in CI he plays a cop with a touch of insanity that allows him to get into the intentions of criminals.

You can have him, I'll be with his partner Olivia
15807MariskaHargitay_273x400.jpg

maniclion said:
Vincent D'Onofrio is one of my favorite actors, he does crazy so well, Private Gomer in Full Metal Jacket, the nut in The Cell and then in CI he plays a cop with a touch of insanity that allows him to get into the intentions of criminals.
This is exactly why I watch CI, he plays very well the sort of autistic smart cop with all those quirks and the way he speaks. I would like to see Depp playing the criminal in one of those episodes.

Did the new season already begin?

maniclion said:
You can have him, I'll be with his partner Olivia
15807MariskaHargitay_273x400.jpg

She looks great in that pic. Did you know she is the daughter of Jayne Mansfield and Mickey Hargitay? She speaks Hungarian, her father's background.

IML Gear Cream!
Of course I do , I even know what she wears to bed every night, I'm her stalker :lol:

But yeah she has those Jayne Mansfield hips, I love hips, and that dress really shows her hips.

Back