• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any opinions on Masteron

The big guy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about throwing in some Masteron into my cycle, has anybody have any opinions on it. pro's and con's.. All I ever heard was good things but I have never used it..

i've only really heard pros about it (androgen, non-aromatising, no bad side effects, increases libdo etc..), i plan on checking it out on my cutting cycle around springtime next year, so i'd also be interested to hear some more opinions

It was recommended to me as a substitute for test in my cycle......due to the fact test gives me some Gyno problems and Masteron will not...
I'm all theory on this one so probably not much help....I will try Masteron sometime in the next 8-12 months..Probably stack it with EQ and might even throw in some tren..

The big guy said:
I was thinking about throwing in some Masteron into my cycle, has anybody have any opinions on it. pro's and con's.. All I ever heard was good things but I have never used it..
Big "E". I have never used it so I can't help you. Maybe Mr. Lam will see this as he most likely has all the goods on it. Also try this. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmast.htm. It has info on Masterone

PT

It's really used for pre-contest. You probably won't see much benefit unless you are low bf. With the cost vs. benefit, most people don't use it, unless as a cutter/hardner prior to a contest. If money is not an isuue, try it and see how you like it.

Yea I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens and money is not a issue I can get for a decent price.

Isnt masteron DHT related so wouldnt it be hard on those with the hair loss gene?

Hopefully Pt before your dead..lol.. I busy boy these days working on a flick called Sept. Its about Sept 11. Oliver stone Directing and Nick Cage.. :rocker:

I love masteron ! :thumb:

it is in my top 4 favorites. i'm starting a masteron/EQ cycle soon and can't wait

IML Gear Cream!
I was given a couple bottles of Test Prop 75mg / Masteron 50mg per ml. I was going to use prop/tren ace to cut, but now I might use this--or just add some tren ace and watch my hair fall out.

PirateFromHell said:
I was given a couple bottles of Test Prop 75mg / Masteron 50mg per ml. I was going to use prop/tren ace to cut, but now I might use this--or just add some tren ace and watch my hair fall out.

I think I would rather use prop/masteron.....it would be a milder cycle and easier to bounce back from....I think the masteron would have a better hardening effect than tren....that seems better for a cutter.

Someone gave me a 20 mL bottle of 200 eq/200 masteron (dost prop). I'm open to suggestions on how to run this. Seeing how the eq ester is so much slower than the dost prop, I can only see running it towards the begining of a cycle, then moving to another compound as the eq winds down. I don't plan to use it on this upcoming cycle since it is a bulker and my bodyfat is too high.

How is it that people run it without test? Won't this kill your libidio after a few weeks?

PirateFromHell said:
How is it that people run it without test? Won't this kill your libidio after a few weeks?

remember that masteron has a much higher RBA to the androgen receptor than test. DHT is used very successfully to treat ED, no real need for test when running masteron.

LAM said:
remember that masteron has a much higher RBA to the androgen receptor than test. DHT is used very successfully to treat ED, no real need for test when running masteron.

That must be how some people (no names mentioned) around here can run Tren, EQ, and Masteron without having any libido issues.

Does this mean other drugs can be successfully ran without test? I know most people swear by using test as a base to any good cycle, but it sounds like using masteron in its place could be a viable option for someone that can't get along with test.

TrojanMan60563 said:
That must be how some people (no names mentioned) around here can run Tren, EQ, and Masteron without having any libido issues.

Does this mean other drugs can be successfully ran without test? I know most people swear by using test as a base to any good cycle, but it sounds like using masteron in its place could be a viable option for someone that can't get along with test.

Sounds like good stuff...I bloat quite a bit on test...not so much this time with sust+deca (prolly cuz sust sux, will never do it again) I know we're not supposed to ask for sources so I'm not, but what is a good price for masteron?? And it's a short ester or what?? Recommended dosages and/or stacks??

....I think the masteron would have a better hardening effect than tren...
You are aware that you could be struck by lighting and sent to hell for such a statemant, as Tren can be used as holy water. Amen................... ha ha ha ! Peace n Love

Mikhal said:
You are aware that you could be struck by lighting and sent to hell for such a statemant, as Tren can be used as holy water. Amen................... ha ha ha ! Peace n Love

:lol: Whats up Mikhal? I have not used either of them but the info I read points to Masteron as being the holy grail for hardening up. You run Masteron often as well as tren so you much like them both. Tren I assumed would give more strength and the Masteron more hardness.

Back